Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] "I am broken. I am responsible for this shit"

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
Do we think that anyone involved with that "Free Ben White" bollocks, fans, z-list pundits (Phillips, Beckford) and I think their board were culpable, are any of them just a tiny bit embarrassed when they look at our respective positions in the table, when they consider our style of play compared their hopeless incompetence, when they consider the fact that we just won a game scoring 6 goals when every other game for them they seems to concede 6 and when they consider how entitled and arrogant they were? I certainly would be!!

Last edited:

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Personally I just hope Gnonto gets picked up by a decent club with a proper manager to shape his career in the right direction

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
Do we think that anyone involved with that "Free Ben White" bollocks, fans, z-list pundits (Phillips, Beckford) and I think their board were culpable, are any of them just a tiny bit embarrassed when they look at our respective positions in the table, when they consider our style of play compared their hopeless incompetence, when they consider the fact that we just won a game 6-1, when every other game for them seems to be a 1-6 defeat and when they consider how entitled and arrogant they were? I certainly would be!!
Of course I do realise we actually kept a clean sheet yesterday. Combination of typo and senior moment

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Do we think that anyone involved with that "Free Ben White" bollocks, fans, z-list pundits (Phillips, Beckford) and I think their board were culpable, are any of them just a tiny bit embarrassed when they look at our respective positions in the table, when they consider our style of play compared their hopeless incompetence, when they consider the fact that we just won a game 6-1, when every other game for them seems to be a 1-6 defeat and when they consider how entitled and arrogant they were? I certainly would be!!
When did they score???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What the hell is wrong with footballers. Take those stupid headphones off listening to that crap music and maybe give 5 seconds of your time to sign an autograph. Mind boggling.
Exactly my thoughts. A sad video.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Looking forward to the Leeds-Huddersfield game next season
Interesting fact. Huddersfield play at Leeds Road (or they did till they moved to something to do with oven chips) and Leeds play at Huddersfield Road. Because 'Elland' is Norse for Huddersfield!

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᛒᛖ ᚾᛟ ᚲᚺᚨᚱᚷᛖ ᚠᛟᚱ ᛏᚺᚨᛏ ᛚᛟᚡᛖᛚᚤ ᚠᚨᚲᛏ

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That’s disgraceful - poor kid ☹️
It does rather look like the security bloke was ushering the players through. At one stage he stands directly in front of the boy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It does rather look like the security bloke was ushering the players through. At one stage he stands directly in front of the boy.
Yeh but any could have stopped. I can understand being focused but most have headphones on and on their phones - no human interaction or even aware of surroundings from most - poor for me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry, I must have been in a symptomless coma when that game was on. Who did we beat?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yeh but any could have stopped. I can understand being focused but most have headphones on and on their phones - no human interaction or even aware of surroundings from most - poor for me.
I do agree. They were the polar opposite under Bielsa. He was always pictured with fans and had key rings and stuff to give away.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is there perhaps concern that stopping delays them for a scheduled flight?
Or that stopping could lead to unwanted conflict (imagine an upset fan makes a few digs about their performances, then get irritated because they player is so cowed in their response, or the players react badly to the criticism), so just instruct everyone to walk straight out?
Or perhaps concerns that if they stop to sign for the handfall that are there, next time more people will show up, until the crowds become a bit of a problem (it's one thing to have crowd control when teams leave stadiums, but when leaving the team hotel is a differnet logistics beast)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here