Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am back..........

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
You speak from personal experience obviously. Mind you, assuming he was black (there's a lot of big black guys in Belmarsh) it would partly explain your racism :lolol:

but how owuld you explain yours??

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
but how owuld you explain yours??

Well in truth Twatty this whole thing is clearly a figment of your imagination although I have a feeling in your case it's not imaginary at all. You just seem to be a little to well informed.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I like to keep my cock in my pants rather than drive it.

:thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Uncle Spielberg said:
I like to keep my cock in my pants rather than drive it.

:thumbsup:

It would appear that our twatty, given his gay company, prefers the cock to be driven in.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
talking of that surely this Z4 is the ultimate car for a bloke with a small penis. Have you seen the length of the front ! :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
the Z3 is much nicer than the Z4 imho

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Uncle Spielberg said:
talking of that surely this Z4 is the ultimate car for a bloke with a small penis. Have you seen the length of the front ! :lolol:

Yes it is a bit phallic. I caught bhaexpress trying to get it into his mouth - and he got it in too! He must have practiced!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
the Z4 is a blatant steal from the Jaguar E Type but the J E T had class. The Z4 looks like a Duck. For £ 30 k odd I like the Mercedes SLK's and the Porsche Boxster is ok but it is for a bloke who cannot afford a proper Porsche.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Now Looney, don't upset him, I've already started. :lolol:

E

enigma

I find it hard to believe that you managed to impregnate a woman twice, and can only assume she must have problems in some or most areas .

You need to give it a rest about the million pound business.

Last edited by a moderator:

WATFORD O said:
Tell me whats the difference between saying you hate all Palace fans and saying you hate all Muslims?

I can't see what the difference myself. But if you walked down the road and said Palace scum!, everyone on here would laugh, say Muslim scum and people would say 'Racist !!!!'

It seems there's a rule for one and a rule for another in this country and board.

What really fucks me off is when we visited Luton the other year, they were singing your just a town full of faggots and does your boyfriend know you’re here. We sing back ‘you’re just a small town in deli’ and people and Brighton fans as well say your racist, come again. I thought homophobia was deemed as racist.

In this country Muslims can do as they please, say as they please and we have to toe the line, like f***.

looney said:
Good article in the Telegraph yesterday about leftwing groveling to muslims.

No surprise there then. A couple of British Muslims are caught in Afghanistan and one was arrested with a machine gun after being shot, he was held in Cuba for training in bin lardens camps. what happens, Mr Blair brings them home, just to please the Muslims.

Allah made that earthquake in Pakistan, he's showing the Muslims that if they abuse his name then he’ll destroy them and the middle east, there is a god after all.

Freedom of speech. I’m not racist, just seeing how it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here