Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I actually want you to do it next week.

Burnleylad

May 2, 2014
Why are so many Burnley fans on here the night that they've achieved promotion? I don't care how magnanimous you are; you're still incredibly sad for bothering to register and post on a Brighton forum when you should be out celebrating.

Okay, I'll take my best wishes to the Boro forum if you prefer. I'm a football supporter as well as a Burnley supporter and didn't post to gloat over you.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Whilst I am thrilled for Burnley, I must admit I love the way that Brighton have conducted themselves on the field this season. Brilliantly managed with a talented team (actually much more so than us) and I sincerely hope that BHA do it next week, not so much because I don't like Boro but more that your team deserves it.

Good luck.

Many thanks. I'm not a fan of "the Burnley way" but credit where it's due, you're a team that knows how to win ugly and the Gingerman has put together a team well designed to win the Championship. I fear for you in the Premiershit though, a change of style will be required if you're to avoid coming straight back down and this may prove to be too expensive for your Board who appear to take a miser's delight in parsimonious purchasing. That said, take a look at Will Hughes - he's back from a season long injury and ripped us a new one this afternoon!!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Whilst I am thrilled for Burnley, I must admit I love the way that Brighton have conducted themselves on the field this season. Brilliantly managed with a talented team (actually much more so than us) and I sincerely hope that BHA do it next week, not so much because I don't like Boro but more that your team deserves it.

Good luck.

Thanks for that. I cannot pretend to be a fan of how your team plays football, but there is no denying that you have fought hard for this promotion and have shown tremendous resilience in recent week. As much as I loathe Barton I was pleased to see Barnes at the heart of the dressing celebrations yesterday and am pleased for him.

The table doesn't lie, congrats Burnley and enjoy the celebrations.

ClaretMatt

Nov 19, 2015
Many thanks. I'm not a fan of "the Burnley way" but credit where it's due, you're a team that knows how to win ugly and the Gingerman has put together a team well designed to win the Championship. I fear for you in the Premiershit though, a change of style will be required if you're to avoid coming straight back down

Wasn't going to comment on any of these threads but I've seen these kind of comments multiple times. The other ones too about how it's a travesty that our "ugly", "negative" football is set to grace the Prem. Said without even the slightest awareness of the irony and hypocrisy.

Ignore the fact that you've scored a grand sum of 2 goals more all season (and we have one of the worst defences in the league yet to face whereas you have the best defence up next). Elsewhere on this board Leicester winning the Prem is being hailed as the best thing to happen to English football, team ethic, hard work being praised etc.

How have they done it? 4-4-2, balls over the top for a pacy striker to chase, set pieces and an organised hardworking defence. Top 4 in the league for long balls per game, bottom 3 for short passes per game.

But yeah, you're right. That style of football couldn't possibly be a success in the Prem...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wasn't going to comment on any of these threads but I've seen these kind of comments multiple times. The other ones too about how it's a travesty that our "ugly", "negative" football is set to grace the Prem. Said without even the slightest awareness of the irony and hypocrisy.

Ignore the fact that you've scored a grand sum of 2 goals more all season (and we have one of the worst defences in the league yet to face whereas you have the best defence up next). Elsewhere on this board Leicester winning the Prem is being hailed as the best thing to happen to English football, team ethic, hard work being praised etc.

How have they done it? 4-4-2, balls over the top for a pacy striker to chase, set pieces and an organised hardworking defence. Top 4 in the league for long balls per game, bottom 3 for short passes per game.

But yeah, you're right. That style of football couldn't possibly be a success in the Prem...

You are NOT going to get considered responses on here because we're not in your position and haven't watched every single game of yours. You need to be a little less precious. Accept the congratulations, ignore the bits you don't like and move on.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
,I just love this site.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Albion and Burnley have contrasting styles, but we are as hard to beat as they are: the teams have lost five games apiece this season.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
If we beat Boro, and Burnley lose at Charlton, will Burnley fans be so quick to come onto NSC to congratulate us on winning the title?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Good luck.

Now your up are you going to resign Marvin Sordell ? :lolol:

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
Know some Burnley lads they can look after themselves and stick up for other england.

If any of you Burnley know MW (cant give name as OB may be watching) tell him he still owes me two pairs of kickers originals. Hel'l know who your talking about

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Know some Burnley lads they can look after themselves and stick up for other england.

If any of you Burnley know MW (cant give name as OB may be watching) tell him he still owes me two pairs of kickers originals. Hel'l know who your talking about

:)best spoof account on NSC.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here