Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hyypia post match interview

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
8 x of us going to Tottenham on Wednesday-----when we get shafted Sami should walk away along with Burke.
By the way what the feck is Bloom thinking of employing them in the first place.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Also said all the players need to be leaders on the pitch.

Considering our leader on the pitch, Greer, nearly gave two goals away, not much inspiration there.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Thought it was strange when he said Paddy does not start matches because he is not good defensively , I thought Paddy was a skillful attacking player , how many defenders do we need ? this is why there is never enough Albion players in the box , they are all defending

Strange? You are being generous, I thought it was staggering!! Can you imagine Gus saying he wasn't playing Vicente because he was poor at tracking back? Paddy created the best chance of the game late in the second half and not one of our attacking players had the wit or the maybe the will to attack the six yard box.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Suggested making him no 2 to help Hyppia rather than Jones but got slated as he is 72 years old.

Your about the same age aren't you? And look at your wealth of knowledge on the game..................................................oh

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Well done for listening to the whole 6 minutes. I couldn't stomach it. Imagine as a player listening to that boring c*%t day in day out? No wonder were in the shit

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Sami is struggling obviously and i think the club is in part to blame. He doesn't have his own man as a side kick, to chat through the difficult times. Instead he has Jones. The pressure is intense and he needs support but has no one he knew previously or trusts. He needs to move on (and Burke) and Bloom needs to learn from this.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Nah. So shoot me.

It's too soon to make a change. It's too soon to make your mind up. It's too soon to change.

We're not getting relegated with Sami, we're building, and with a three-year deal we'll see his strengths more as the whole squad develops.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Very poor manager supplmented by a disaster of a team recruited by Berk.
Both deserve the sack along with that idiot Barber. The whole club is a shambles.

Trust in Tony

Banned
Aug 17, 2014
Worthing
Nah. So shoot me.

It's too soon to make a change. It's too soon to make your mind up. It's too soon to change.

We're not getting relegated with Sami, we're building, and with a three-year deal we'll see his strengths more as the whole squad develops.

your getting your p45 as well Nathan.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Nah. So shoot me.

Is that a lyric out of S Club 7's comeback single ???

Sounds quite catchy if so :)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
i was bemused by the reason given for not starting McCourt - because he needs to improve his defensive game...

it's like he's seeing the game in reverse - the defenders are there to score (working well) and the attacking players are there to defend. innovative.

Absolutely this. It seemed a bizarre point of view considering the attack at all costs philosophy he is applying to the full backs.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Thought it was strange when he said Paddy does not start matches because he is not good defensively , I thought Paddy was a skillful attacking player , how many defenders do we need ? this is why there is never enough Albion players in the box , they are all defending

Plus he brings him on when we're pushing everyone up. Come to think of it have we got anyone that is supposed to be defending? Maybe Baldock and COG? They're doing a good job of preventing goals being scored

confused.com

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
.....and this bemusing fact alone could form the basis of the fans desire to see him pushed out. Pmac came on, played his socks off, helped create a simple tap in chance, only to have his enthusiasm clubbed out of him when nobody arrived to meet his cross.......they were all floating about consolidating a drab draw against a drab team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here