Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia OUT banners - In favour or Not in favour

Hyypia OUT banners?

• Yes - Bin The Finn banners! The rot has to stop now.

Votes: 94 48.5%
  • Meh - am I bovered

Votes: 16 8.2%
  • No - Let's get behind the team instead (who cares we have only one once in 18)

Votes: 84 43.3%

• Total voters

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
Just wanna say, Jake did well on Saturday! lets give the boy some credit , non stop effort and always the one trying to close down the ball player!

I don't tend to like negative banners in the stadium cos the negativity could feed to the players. Prefer the continental way where they tend to have demos outside the boardroom either before or after the game.

Oct 11, 2005
London
More banners please, and well done to the lads at Wolves with the banner.

Whatever it takes to get Hyypia sacked is fine by me... it's getting very very desperate now if we want to stay up.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That's exactly what happened on Saturday, the banner didn't come out until the game had finished.

The banner made its first appearance when Wolves equalised. Just what the tired players needed to see after 30 mins of determined defending, with another 8-9 minutes to go.

The time for banners is after the game, or when it is effectively over, such as being 3-0 down at Derby. Other than that, the players need all the encouragement and support the fans can give until the final whistle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here