Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia has to go

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You don't get any points for 'we played well but didn't win'
Get rid of he who underwhelms me and lets win ugly
There were plenty of people on NSC happy to lose just so long as we played well.

Where are they now?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I must say it was a cracking decision taking both our goal scorers off tonight, Just when players break their duck and do something that's going to give them confidence they get substituted. I'm really not convinced man management is Hyypia's strongest point to be honest.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Sorry but did we really play that well? It was probably an improvement but we created one well worked goal, had few other chances and conceded 3 terrible ones. I think some ok here have had their view clouded by the up-Eddie-Howe's-arse Sky commentators.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
After Hyipia's disgraceful own goal, and that bone-headed penalty Hyypia gave up, I am forced to agree with you.

Larry

Feb 11, 2011
This is a very poor Brighton Team and who is to blame Barber and Burke.These two clowns have been doing things on the cheep and now we are in a possition that is going to send us down.Bloom needs to get to grips with what is going on.The team needs back bone and a manager with some fight we dont have that with this team very poor.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Anyone see the Notts Forest prog after the match. Interesting comment from Viv Anderson where Clough told him 'I pay you to keep the ball out of the net. If you create. or score that it is bonus, but your job is to keep the ball out of the net'

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
When are we gonna realise that CMS was good in league 1 and will never ever be a championship striker? Look at his stats. They are crap.

Sami, in my opinion, has until next Saturday evening. Full time of Blackburn at home marks the end of 7 games in 21 days, one of which was a cup game. How many points? Not enough....

Think think think....!!!

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
This is a very poor Brighton Team and who is to blame Barber and Burke.These two clowns have been doing things on the cheep and now we are in a possition that is going to send us down.Bloom needs to get to grips with what is going on.The team needs back bone and a manager with some fight we dont have that with this team very poor.

Who employed the clowns on massive wages, ***** on about ffp and has lost his bottle?

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
*Awaits a flaming* but the bloke is totally clueless. Play to your strengths (defending) why gift all opposing teams easy goals. Sorry but if he's the manager for the rest of the season we're guaranteed relegation. Get rid now please Bloom.

He has to go doesn't he.

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
Albion boss Sami Hyypia said: "Elliott brings an extra attacking dimension and will give us additional quality in the final third. He's comfortable on the ball, running at opponents and knows how to cause teams problems.

"I don't know Elliott as well as some at the club, but he's a proven player at this level and I've been told he's a great character, and he's the type we want on and off the pitch."

Quote from Argus on EB signing, SH has been told EB is the type of player we need on and off the pitch so he is NOT SH choice

Personally think we should cut the man some slack if this is what he has to contend with , the fact he cant pick his own players

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It would appear that SH is working with his hands firmly tied, if in no other way but by FFP. If he has to work with what he is given how can he be held responsible and then sacked? As regards EB I agree with his signing as a positive improvement.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
*Awaits a flaming* but the bloke is totally clueless. Play to your strengths (defending) why gift all opposing teams easy goals. Sorry but if he's the manager for the rest of the season we're guaranteed relegation. Get rid now please Bloom.

What a pathetic thread. I assume you were at the match to have put this thread up. We gave Bournemouth a fantastic game and deserved a point. Why not go to games and support your team rather than slagging the manager off during the match on the Internet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here