Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia Has Accepted The Brighton Job...

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I'm not sure, but even if they were, Man City didn't piss the league the second they became rich, did they? You need more than just money.

It does if you're in a shit league to start with, City weren't.
Anyway did MTA win their league again this season? I think they did.......

From memory Barca didn't win the Spanish league for about 10 years (oddly enough while Garcia was playing for them).

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Well if it's true I for one would be delighted. Strong character, knows the game at the top level, with coaching and managerial experience as well.
Hopefully will be given time by the fans as he will come good. Pros include a double edge sword for me. He is very highly rated at LFC which may mean we can expect soe top loan signings from both LFC and Bayer. He is also very loyal, but the problem is, he is a massive Red, and if he does well may well be lured back sometime in the future.
Exciting times ahead:)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Sami Hyypia oooh ah, Sami Hyypia oooh ah.
Sami Hyypia oooh ah, Sami Hyypia oooh ah.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Not who I would have chosen as we have fallen at thefinal hurdle in the last two attempts with inexperienced managers so would have gone for an experienced one this time around.

To be honest I think we're all relieved we haven't gone with who you would have chosen.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
It astounds me the way everyone is automatically assuming this is gospel.

Didi Hamann tweeted Robyn at Talksport and said "Happy with Sami"
That sounds pretty conclusive to me

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
He is very highly rated at LFC which may mean we can expect soe top loan signings from both LFC and Bayer.

I hope you are right but a year ago everyone was expecting lots of loan signings from Barca. And what happened? We got Leroy Lita from Swansea reserves; and John Obika from Tottenham via Charlton reserves!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I hope you are right but a year ago everyone was expecting lots of loan signings from Barca. And what happened? We got Leroy Lita from Swansea reserves; and John Obika from Tottenham via Charlton reserves!

But this time we actually need players, instead of Burke signing a couple before Oscar arrived making a full squad.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here