Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia Has Accepted The Brighton Job...

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Be another good appointment. One like all the others not really in the frame in the mind of the fans yet when it happens it really catches the imagination. Also shows Brighton is still an attractive prospect. He may have been sacked at Leverkusen but his record was pretty decent none the less.

He has knowledge of both English and continental football, which was Oscar's great flaw. A renowned nice guy as well, although I hope that still means he fights his corner with the club beancounters

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
He has knowledge of both English and continental football, which was Oscar's great flaw. A renowned nice guy as well, although I hope that still means he fights his corner with the club beancounters

this
in fact very much this:)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think Kev actually said it would be a reasonable appointment ???
That was before it was announced. If he is our manager, you'll find the rest of Kev's statement was something like 'for a league 1 side'.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He can speak decent English, so that's already an improvement on the last bloke.

[yt]OdOerlsp1Wo[/yt]

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Pleased if true.

In fact, pretty pleased it's another big name. I'd struggle to see someone like Nathan Jones attract the same calibre of players as the likes of Hyypia, that was my main concern with many of the names on the (betting) shortlist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here