Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyppia Out Warnock In !

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Bloom IMO will be no different.....If Sami cannot win matches then he will be sacked ! But hey ho,if he wins the next two,then,he will not !The madness of being a football manager,i guess its all part of it .

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Yes clueless, why would we want a manger with his win ratio in the Championship, wins far too many games, would be boring (not withstanding the fact he's actually got a job at the moment).

Useless, clueless and tactically inept.
His teams kick and punch their way out of trouble and then always fade away.

Yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Was feeling a tad low after today, this has almost made me soil my pants with laughter and cheered me up no end. Off out to dinner........

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Not Warnock, please no.
However, I fear that Hyppia might be the first manager we sack for footballing reasons since Slade went.
It was bad today, very bad and I'm not sure the Hyppia has the skills to turn it around.
But who?

The problem is, he has changed just about everything.
Tactics, style, personnel, I pity any manager coming in any time soon.

Give Sami a nice good run at what he is trying to achieve.

SeagullJay

Feb 6, 2006
Dubai
Tony Pulis is surely most 'obvious quick fix'
IF ONE IS NEEDED

as for fans of Moyes - I would argue Martinez has done far better job -

that is just my opinion

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Why would Burnley part with Dyche? They were always going to struggle in the Prem. anyway, and I think Burnley have the intelligence to realise that, so why would they get rid.

Since when has logic dictated managerial appointments in football?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that TB will stick with SH for a bit longer but if in the same league position in a month wuill have to reconsider the options and as I see it the best option is a clear out of SH nd NJ and bring in Tim Sherwood with his back room staff.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Tony Pulis is surely most 'obvious quick fix'
IF ONE IS NEEDED

as for fans of Moyes - I would argue Martinez has done far better job -

that is just my opinion

Question.........can we afford the likes of Pullis or even Moyes? I think some forget, these type of higher profile managers also want higher wages, probably out of our wage structure / limits. Ok if they are desperate for work then maybe there is a chance a high profile manager would come here, but that would only be a stepping stone move IMO remember a guy called Gus? :lol: ...........................also these high profile managers, when out of work, can command large sums as pundits on TV/Radio.

SeagullJay

Feb 6, 2006
Dubai
fair point - personally I think Pulis would 'see the potential/scope of Bloom's project'

Moyes would not give us a second glance!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It would appear Pardew is now closing in on the Manager of the Month award, so he's off the table.

But there is another manager in the North-East who's likely to become available, soon. :whistle:

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Sorry Sami but you've got to go and bring in a manager who knows what he is doing

Experienced, knows the league, been successful at other clubs.
Unfortunately dont think thats the cryterier tony bloom looks for in a manager. :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here