Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyppia out. Or in. Or whatever.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
At the being of the season I was so looking forward to a Boxing Day game at home and the away day at Fulham. I have tickets for both games and now I wish I didn't, so I could put my fingers in my ears and go la la la and pretend this bloody shit season is not happening, that we don't have a plonker who does not have a clue managing us, while the people in charge seem oblivious.

Unfortunately being tight and not wanting to waste the money I have already shelled, I will have to face up to the situation that even a win at one of these games may only prolong the agony. I don't think I have ever felt so disillusioned about the club as I do at the moment.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
At the being of the season I was so looking forward to a Boxing Day game at home and the away day at Fulham. I have tickets for both games and now I wish I didn't, so I could put my fingers in my ears and go la la la and pretend this bloody shit season is not happening, that we don't have a plonker who does not have a clue managing us, while the people in charge seem oblivious.

Unfortunately being tight and not wanting to waste the money I have already shelled, I will have to face up to the situation that even a win at one of these games may only prolong the agony. I don't think I have ever felt so disillusioned about the club as I do at the moment.

You are going to walk away from both games absolutely furious and wonder why you bothered. Christmas and new year ruined.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
K
I am full of guilt bizarrely. There is a devilish part of me that rather enjoys observing how Barber, Burke, Beirne (and possibly even Bloom) appear to underestimate how quickly this club will go backwards and how quickly revenues will empty out. Our numbers are soft and based on a minimum of competing at Championship level. The real core is only about 12,000 ish.

Burke has wasted millions already and only an expensive clean out gives us any chance (including the clueless Finn). But that is now a financial risk and would you trust Burke to facilitate it.

Perfect Storm.

I feel much the same way, the apparent naivety or arrogance in the face of a crisis that is gathering pace is fascinating me as well as depressing me. What is that Bloom sees in Hyypia that makes him willing to risk the club taking a sharp nosedive in revenue when most fans think he is clueless and out of his depth.

I think the hardcore is actually less than 12k, hopefully we won't find out as Bloom proves to be right about Hyypia. I really hope the spirit of the Wolves game proves to be the turning point.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I'm still in the 'seriously pissed off' stage. Mainly at Bloom. We should of binned the Finn weeks ago so our new man has time to evaluate the squad, and make the signings we need in January. Instead, it looks as though we will be letting Burke/Hyppia take care of January business. Then what, when we are no better off in March?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here