Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyppia not even clapping the crowd.

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
I for one wont go again to the AMEX ive destroyed my season ticket, cut my shirt to ribbons, burn the witch, made voodoo effigies of Barber and urke which I will spend Saturdays sticking pins in, I mean we lost to one goal in our first game and with 9 men its a disgrace why werent we aloud to spend millions on someone there and then!!! We cant lose a game that isnt why I bought a season ticket! !! I dont make hundred odd mile all round trip just to lose the club should rei burse me and fi d me a club thT never loses, I also brought a pie wilst on my nightmarish trip to watch a no effort team in a soulless stadium and the pie was TEPPID! !! NOT Hot!!! I demand a refund as the pie cost £4.10 the whole amount probably ended up in evil T.Bs back pocket to pay his gambling debts, I also hate football now . Calderon also glanced at me at o e poi t with a look I his eyes as if to say "I dont want to be here they are mean to me, I didn't even want to be a footballer someone get me out of here" its all true and the end of the world is nigh we will never go up and from this day we will free fall I to oblivion! !!!!!!!!

You might as well moan at TB that he has also stolen most of your N's.... And who is this urke fella?? I'm sure I won't like him

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Are you sure you want to use all of that up at once, when the wise thing to do would have been to use some of it now, and either save the rest for later, or flog the best bits to other people with less time and/or imagination?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
You might as well moan at TB that he has also stolen most of your N's.... And who is this urke fella?? I'm sure I won't like him

Thaks for brining these things to my attention I will add to my letter of complaint to the club and anyone who will lesten but im afraid by the time my letter gets there the club will already be in liquidation! As for missing letters I would by a new keyboard but im skint I had to remortgage and sell a kidney just to by a pie and pint (why haven't I got a freedom of choice as to be able to chooose if I want a pie and pint )

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I'm sorry but I saw no emotion, no passion and no feeling from Hyypia.

Disappointed

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Not only that, I watched him for the whole game, he didn't twerk once.

What are the club paying him for??

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
To be honest I was very disappointed with Hyypia
Someone from the club needs to have a word....at least Oscar made the effort
Surely a few minutes to appreciate the fans is not asking much considering the dross we had to endure

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I hope he hasn't been invited for the Olympic breakfast in the Little Chef at Hickstead tomorrow...:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here