Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hyper turq away shirt - where art thou?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Or 'invalid car blue'

Wasn't it supposed to be back in stock in March?

No sign of it on the official site.

What gives?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Or 'invalid car blue'

No sign of it on the official site.

What gives?

Got your FKPTN t shirt yet? Mine hasn't arrived :shrug:

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Or 'invalid car blue'

I've asked them twice about this earlier this year and both times they said 'March' was when they were 'due for a re-stock' but were still waiting on delivery information. I'm not holding out much hope though of it appearing, but just in case it does I'm using a website monitor on the page... :lol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've asked them twice about this earlier this year and both times they said 'March' was when they were 'due for a re-stock' but were still waiting on delivery information. I'm not holding out much hope though of it appearing, but just in case it does I'm using a website monitor on the page... :lol:

Another thing to blame Solly for. :whistle:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well... just give the club til the last day in March, then start posting links to knock-off sites. Prob save yourself £30 into the bargain for a pretty much identical top :thumbsup:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Have to say it’s poor communication from the club. Shirts are important to a lot of fans and they should respect the problems fans get with clubs’ wanting to keep their cards close to their chests when changes are forthcoming. This away shirt has proved the most popular for decades and the problems with stock delays are really unacceptable and should have been avoidable.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Really disappointing. My 12 year old really wanted one for his birthday. That was in October. Still unable to get him one, nearly six months later.

I reckon the club have missed out on a decent chunk of revenue through this.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

I think March is just shorthand for Solly'd out!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Got your FKPTN t shirt yet? Mine hasn't arrived :shrug:

IMG_1251.png

Yep, yesterday!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
What's the problem? You can get a 3XL in the club shop just fine :lolol:

Funny thing is, I've heard it's tight/athletic fit so, when available, I did consider trying a 2XL for the first time in my life.

I'd like to think a 3XL would be waaaaaaaaaay too big.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Funny thing is, I've heard it's tight/athletic fit so, when available, I did consider trying a 2XL for the first time in my life.

I'd like to think a 3XL would be waaaaaaaaaay too big.

Due to current results, I have retired my black away shirt and will be wearing my beautiful 2XL IT first blue/gold away shirt until further notice.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here