Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hungarian Grand Prix - The Official Thread

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So, here we go again. Last race before the mid-season break and yet again Vettel is on pole, with Hamilton in second but only 1/10 of a second slower in qualifying.

Thoughts? Predictions?

So, here we go again. Last race before the mid-season break and yet again Vettel is on pole, with Hamilton in second but only 1/10 of a second slower in qualifying.

Thoughts? Predictions?

Vettel will win.

Webber 2nd after Mclaren make a mess of a pit stop or make the wrong tyre choice.

Hamilton 3rd.

Alonso at some point will take Massa out.

Put your house on it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
1st corner may decide the outcome, Vettell just needs to keep picking up points and will probably tread carefully. Hamilton needs to win and is likely to take a risk. Hamilton to take the lead and win (or crash trying) with Vettel ending up 3rd or 4th is my prediction

Looking at the bad luck Webber had had with his car and the good luck Vettel has had, Vettel is due some car problems soon....I hope

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Where on EARTH does Eddie Jordan get his shirts from? Hideous...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hamilton gets past Vettel and into the lead.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Call me a cynic but everytime Alan McNish is the chief steward, Hamilton gets penalised. Twice at Monaco, unfairly and today dubiously. Fecking failed F1 driving scotsman with issues :lolol: They ought to stick to using F1 drivers who have actually been successful F1 racers as stewards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here