humm. Travel ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ashlehh

Mar 30, 2009
Leicester
I have tickets for Saturdays game, coming down from Leicester and we have to get the underground from st panc to Victoria, does anyone no any other way to get from st panc to Victoria. I hate the underground!! Really want to come but the underground freaks me out. Big time!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Take the 73 bus from Kings Cross Sation (next to St Pancras) to Victoria Station. You'll get a lovely tour of London at the same time, takes about 40 minutes.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Three options:
Taxi will cost £12+ and take about 15 mins.
73 bus will cost £2 and take about 40 mins.
walking will cost nothing and take 60-70 mins.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Drive to Bedford and get on a First Capital Connect service. Luxury service with extended legroom and recliner seats!!!! Travel through London with only a small part of the journey out of daylight. Downside is that it is a long journey and I was lying about the luxury service!

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Drive to Bedford and get on a First Capital Connect service. Luxury service with extended legroom and recliner seats!!!! Travel through London with only a small part of the journey out of daylight. Downside is that it is a long journey and I was lying about the luxury service!

FCC isn't running across London on Saturday (rarely does on weekends), otherwise he could just get that from St Pancras anyway.

ashlehh

Mar 30, 2009
Leicester
so if i got the train from Bedford it would take me to Victoria to get the train to Brighton or will would the Bedford train take us straight to Brighton ?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
so if i got the train from Bedford it would take me to Victoria to get the train to Brighton or will would the Bedford train take us straight to Brighton ?

Neither on Saturday.

It usually runs from Bedford right through to Brighton stopping at various places in London (including St Pancras and London Bridge, but not Victoria).

But due to weekend engineering works, the St Pancras to London Bridge bit is closed, so it would only take you to St Pancras - which is where you're going anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports