Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Humble Pie SERVED HERE **

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
5 games to go yet before the pie should be baked, 1-good game in six with 5pts gained, lets go for 15 from the next 5

On a purely pedantic point...... And a few have said we have had 5 bad games tonight (appreciate you didn't say bad but I can't be arsed to find the other threads now)'

I was happy with our performance at Blackburn. We had moments when we had our backs to the wall but I thought it was a good result away to another side that are challenging.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Seeing as I've been smugly quoted NINE times for getting it wrong, I'd better make my presence known on this thread. :bigwave:

Please please please please don't fck it up by playing like muppets against Charlton. We might still need 4 or even 5 wins from the remaining 5...

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Half of NSC will be on a diet by the end of the week what with all this pie being consumed.
Don't worry about that. It's been a while since anyone had any pie on here.

People who are anti Oscar, will always get a hammering after a freak result like this, as fantastic as it is:rave::rave:.

But those who see no wrong, are probable more excited about quoting people and being smug than the result tonight, but will then blame injuries, or Burke, or Barber, or the players if we go back to our usual performances after tonight and miss out on the play offs.

Lets all hope this is the start of a new dawn. I truly hope it is, but I fear its not. I'll want to see that performance repeated a few more times this season before I believe in Oscar again. But unfortunately we are not going to play a side that just won the title and who clearly never turned up, every week are we? If it is though, I won't want a slice of pie, and I'll have a whole box of pies.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Don't worry about that. It's been a while since anyone had any pie on here.

People who are anti Oscar, will always get a hammering after a freak result like this, as fantastic as it is:rave::rave:.

But those who see no wrong, are probable more excited about quoting people and being smug than the result tonight, but will then blame injuries, or Burke, or Barber, or the players if we go back to our usual performances after tonight and miss out on the play offs.

Lets all hope this is the start of a new dawn. I truly hope it is, but I fear its not. I'll want to see that performance repeated a few more times this season before I believe in Oscar again. But unfortunately we are not going to play a side that just won the title and who clearly never turned up, every week are we? If it is though, I won't want a slice of pie, and I'll have a whole box of pies.

I wouldn't call it a freak result when you look at our record against the top teams. We need to learn how to play against the teams at the bottom to get the consistency.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
best have a slice, as i said in another post we would get hammered tonight

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
sounds like we got Leicester on an off day , nevertheless a great result that should boost our self-belief for the up coming fixtures .....this result cannot give us back the 12 points we gave away over our last five games , we could have already been sitting in a play off spot if we had showed some self belief over those games . Fantastic result though , as i said before the game this is exactly the kind of stunt have been pulling off since , i don't know when.....:clap2::clap2::bhasign::bhasign:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I wouldn't call it a freak result when you look at our record against the top teams. We need to learn how to play against the teams at the bottom to get the consistency.
Too true. 4-1 away at Leicester though I think is a freak result, even with our record against the better sides. But I completely agree.

That's why I am so frustrated with this season.

I've always said I believe we have the players. I truly believe we should be up there with Burnley. No doubt so do the likes of QPR and Wigan, but this result and the others against the top sides proves to me, we have the squad dispite what people try and lay on Burke an Barber.

And that is why I am anti-Oscar. He has proved he can set up a side to beat the best the division has to offer. Too me a top manager would be able to adjust things to give the strugglers a whipping now and again. He can't.

Hopefully he will set up differently against Charlton, to beat Charlton, and I will eat humble pie. But as Warren Aspinall says. Pace kills teams in this division. Lets go out and kill them!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
so - why the f*** couldn't we have played like this on sat?

Or indeed the 5 games previous to this too !!!
It's a great score but did Leicester put out their strongest side ? Were they all hungover still ?
They have nothing to prove do they as far as Pearson is concerned its job done already time to relax !

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Will be interesting to see the team sheet and formation for Saturday.
I predicted a win but not by this much, nice to see the shots on target turning into goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here