Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Human League at the Dome on Friday

Lush

Mods' Pet
This was the set list in Amsterdam on Tuesday

Kind of wish I was going now (if anyone's got a spare)

Seconds
The Lebanon
The Sound Of The Crowd
Open Your Heart
Heart Like A Wheel
All I Ever Wanted
Being Boiled
Louise
One Man in My Heart
Night People
Electric Shock
The Things That Dreams Are Made Of
Tell Me When
Love Action
Mirror Man
(Keep Feeling) Fascination
Don't You Want Me
Encore:
Good-Bye Bad Times
Together In Electric Dreams

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Saw them about 5 years ago, hugely disappointing,

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
This is why I love NSC , tomorrow night I was gonna have a quiet night in until I saw this thread I've just phoned Dome ticket office and got 2 tickets that were returned earlier this morning ( thanks 4 posting Lush )

Don't You Want Me Baby ,( yeeaaaahh Baby )

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
What? They don't play Dignity of Labour Part 3?

I'm out...

My thoughts exactly.

I'd pay good money to see them play the first two albums, with DoL as an encore perhaps.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
My thoughts exactly.

I'd pay good money to see them play the first two albums, with DoL as an encore perhaps.

Yes. Reproduction in its entirety please. Interval. Then Travelogue in its entirety. John Foxx and The Maths to support.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I always find trying to relive my youth futile and slightly depressing though.

I don't have to relive my youth because I still haven't grown up I'm 44 still listen to all my old vinyls from the 80s still play the playstation virtually everynight and more often than not get drunk Friday ,Saturday & Sunday nothings really changed from what I do now from when I was 18 maybe the only thing that's changed is instead of having sex everynight it's just weekends now :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
I don't have to relive my youth because I still haven't grown up I'm 44 still listen to all my old vinyls from the 80s still play the playstation virtually everynight and more often than not get drunk Friday ,Saturday & Sunday nothings really changed from what I do now from when I was 18 maybe the only thing that's changed is instead of having sex everynight it's just weekends now :thumbsup:
R.S.I. :facepalm:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Phil Oakey now looks like this.

_42894223_philoakey416.jpg

I thought it was that scary bloke from the Flying Pickets at first. I don't think I want to google what the two birds look like now, I think I'd rather remember them from when they were waitresses in a cocktail bar.

Incidentally, tickets go on sale tomorrow for Brixton Academy for another great band from yesteryear. James are playing there with Echo and the Bunnymen as special guests. Manchester and Liverpool united in music. I'm tempted to go.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Phil Oakey now looks like this.

View attachment 36730Incidentally, tickets go on sale tomorrow for Brixton Academy for another great band from yesteryear. James are playing there with Echo and the Bunnymen as special guests. Manchester and Liverpool united in music. I'm tempted to go.

Only £32.50 plus booking fee! James are currently doing the same tour with The Pigeon Detectives. Says it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here