Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull Tickets

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I am super tempted but struggle to get back to London at anything other than a ridiculous hour

I normally wouldn't be able to make a midweek away game >1 hour away, but I'm taking the week off as it's half-term (other half is a teacher), so getting there on time (and getting back late) isn't a problem. It's also a new ground for me, and with the team playing exciting football and it being the biggest games this season, so far, it has to be done.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Got people wanting to know and we have space on the Blues Away coach, leaving Eastbourne and picking up at the Amex, so if anyone does find out if it is POTG, would be good to know

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Meetings in Newcastle tomorrow, Manchester on Wedneday. My hotel tomorrow night turns out to be in Hull.

As mentioned elsewhere, I'm in Exeter at the start of next week before flying back on Wednesday. Guess I'll have to stop off at Cardiff on the way down and Bristol on the way back.

This is the best business trip ever :albion2:

It's bloody cold over here though ... someone forget to turn the heating?

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Can't believe there is nearly three pages on this and no-one has bothered to get a definitive answer from our own TO - just hope the post about the Pitchside Bar is correct!
I already have a brief I hasten to add!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Dunno what the outcome of this discussion was but if anyone is planning on POTG tonight, I am driving up (from relatively close-by Lincoln) with a spare as my wife isn't feeling too well, will pass it on for a tenner if anyone PM's me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here