Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hull home game next week is massive

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
For god sake it is not we are 8th with 17 games to go a must win game is if you are bottom and need a win to stay up. We are some off our fans such drama queens

This. Some people said the game against Millwall last season was a 'must win' game. I can barely remember the score, let alone the consequence.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i think we have got the team to get us in the play offs but were not putting in the performances like we did on saturday against arsenal in the championship

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I get where you are coming from. Rome was not built in a day, a few more seasons in this league will not do us any harm. To be honest I would rather be a good championship side, then struggle in the PL and paying a lot more money then we are now. We are still building the side.

Thanks for the reply, I'm not going to bother dignifying Dougal's comment with a response.

If we finish outside the play-offs this season it would be a shame, but we hardly have a divine right to be there like some people on here seem to think. We're a good team, a very good team but I wouldn't say we're significantly better than any other of the teams currently placed 1st-8th. I would be DELIGHTED if we made the play offs, but I hardly think it'd be utter disaster if we didn't - maybe it's because I remember when I nearly didn't have a club to follow at all. It annoys me a bit that people are bleating on about how we 'have' to make the top 6, the fact is we don't. We're building a squad, if players leave next season, I'm convinced Gus/Bloom will replace them with new players who are just as capable. We will go up, I'm sure of it, if it takes a couple of seasons then I'm going to enjoy the ride. We are a good team, but we have REPEATEDLY thrown away games that we should have got something from, that to me, tells me that we are not good enough to go up. If we can sort it out and pull out championship winning form then of course I'd be joyous, but I can't see it happening. We're good, we're very good, but we ain't good enough - yet. And that is hardly the end of the world as we know it. It just makes me excited about how we'll do next year.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Thanks for the reply, I'm not going to bother dignifying Dougal's comment with a response.

If we finish outside the play-offs this season it would be a shame, but we hardly have a divine right to be there like some people on here seem to think. We're a good team, a very good team but I wouldn't say we're significantly better than any other of the teams currently placed 1st-8th. I would be DELIGHTED if we made the play offs, but I hardly think it'd be utter disaster if we didn't - maybe it's because I remember when I nearly didn't have a club to follow at all. It annoys me a bit that people are bleating on about how we 'have' to make the top 6, the fact is we don't. We're building a squad, if players leave next season, I'm convinced Gus/Bloom will replace them with new players who are just as capable. We will go up, I'm sure of it, if it takes a couple of seasons then I'm going to enjoy the ride. We are a good team, but we have REPEATEDLY thrown away games that we should have got something from, that to me, tells me that we are not good enough to go up. If we can sort it out and pull out championship winning form then of course I'd be joyous, but I can't see it happening. We're good, we're very good, but we ain't good enough - yet. And that is hardly the end of the world as we know it. It just makes me excited about how we'll do next year.

Most agree but is Saturday massive ? That was my point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here