Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What is going on?

8d29e6b0-b3b7-4dbb-b943-0f4322c33480.jpg

???

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
3 years ago we wanted to play Palace in the play offs because they they were not playing well,look what happened then.
I think having a preference of who you want to play can damage you frame of mind for the job in hand.
There is an argument to be said that finishing 6th could be advantageous because the team that finishes 3rd will be
Distraught at missing out on automatic promotion,

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Its gonna be a cracking game on Monday

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
I don't agree. Birmingham played for pride, and presumably had their best team out. Derby have the playoffs to think about and may want to rest players. That looks less likely now.

FT 1-0

Regardless of the result our players will told by Mr Hughton that Derby will be playing to win regardless of their position and that's good management.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's up to us to do the business. Not worry about Derby's state of mind.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Regardless of the result our players will told by Mr Hughton that Derby will be playing to win regardless of their position and that's good management.
Well of course, and even if Derby did rest players, those on the field would be trying to do well to get a place in the team for the playoffs. It could have been a touch easier if they rested a couple though.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Well of course, and even if Derby did rest players, those on the field would be trying to do well to get a place in the team for the playoffs. It could have been a touch easier if they rested a couple though.

There's no easy games whether teams rest players or not but agree on the fringe players wanting to prove themselves on the of chance they'd be considered if they perform.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sod every other team we need to win our last two games and I don't care who finishes 3rd 4th 5th 6th the players can have a well deserved rest and the fans. One last effort let's get behind the team.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
How much are we willing to risk to get a win against derby.
A win on Monday means that we can draw at Boro .
But what if we lose key players to injury chasing the Derby win.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
How much are we willing to risk to get a win against derby.
A win on Monday means that we can draw at Boro .
But what if we lose key players to injury chasing the Derby win.

One game at a time , just make sure we do the business against Derby then worry about Middlesborough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here