Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hughton got his tactics spot on tonight. 4-4-2 wasn't possible with our left back issues, and the extra man in midfield really helped. This match could also be a blueprint for Boro at the end of the season if we go there simply needing to avoid defeat.

I hope that he does switch back to 4-4-2 when Rosenior is ready to start though.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm happy with that. Hull won't be.

Screenshot from 2016-02-16 21:46:51.png

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The northern numpties on R5live could not sing the praises enough about Bruno

Yeah but we know that already don't we... a 7/10 performance is the norm for Bruno. Happier for Calde personally. Could easily have been the weak link.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I knew Calde wouldnt let us down, I cant think of one occasion this season where he has. He deserves to keep his place, despite having Rosenior back in contention.
Agree with the first bit - but when LR - and eventually Bong - are back and ready to take the LB spot, Calde will have to give way. No disrespect to him - he's made a lot of his detractors look just a little bit silly - but I'm sure he'll be as aware as anybody that he is our third choice LB.

And I'll bet most teams in this division would love to have a third choice LB who is as good as Calde!

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
What a result, 4 points off the league leaders in the season is a pretty impressive effort!
Up to third and a big chance Saturday to push on, I think we'll be more attacking and hopefully Wilson back we should get the job done! Seagulls!!!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Great that the back four did so well. Stockdale did what was needed with a great save. Dominated with three in midfield. Didnt create that much, but we got a point at Hull, good performance. Well done CH.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Great result !

When we have a 0-0 at home we sometimes accuse the oppos of "parking the bus"
Didn't sound like we did on the Hull radio comm would the Hullsters think we did?

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Could dark Tuesday night, far from home, against form top of the league.... fabulous point... great result boys... safe journey home

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I knew Calde wouldnt let us down, I cant think of one occasion this season where he has. He deserves to keep his place, despite having Rosenior back in contention.
No he doesn't. Calde is fantastic, but if a better player is available, he should play, there's no room for sentimentality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here