Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Kind of in a awe haven't they done well to come here and not lose against the mighty Hull
We haven't not lost yet. And inside I feel as pessimistic as MuttNut is on the outside.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
If Hull are top then this just confirms that we are a match for anyone in this league. We spread goals from all over the pitch, have players of high calibre who cannot even get in the starting eleven and a manager who has been there and done it in the Championship - oh and the country's most successful gambler

This my friends is a good time to be a Brighton supporter so to all those negative posters - we'll put it down to nerves!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just realised that one of the commentators is Peter Swan, the old Hull player. I remember thinking when he first played that it was the dodgy Peter Swan making another comeback (there's about 30 years between them :) )

They're a really entertaining pair of commentators ... and the most unbiased home commentators I've ever heard

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thought Dunk had scored. JC's tone.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shit, nearly from Dunk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dunk goes on what sounds like a Lawrenson style run and nearly scores

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We haven't not lost yet. And inside I feel as pessimistic as MuttNut is on the outside.

I'm just waiting for you to tell me that its all over and I don't have to worry any longer! Just as Dunk nearly scores

Feb 14, 2010
Baldock may not be the best on his own up top BUT he grafts hard and he has pace which is why I think he's come on in front of Bobby Z.....Pace on the break

The only thing that counts when playing up front is scoring goals. Height, pace, physical presence do not matter. Can he lose his man and calmly place the ball where the keeper is not into the net. That is all that counts, it doesnt matter if they are tall or short, fat or thin, fast or slow.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Dunky doing a Lawrenson. Brilliant stuff.

More of this please Lewis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here