• Draw with penalties

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Albion win

Votes: 32 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Great block saves it from going 3-0. How about a good old fashioned next goal wins?

Out of the cup with a whimper.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No, but a massive complex with lots of extra staff and upkeep cost's will be huge in comparison. Nice bit of property thow, will look nice as an asset.

I'm all in favour of a new training complex just think it could have been done much more cost effectively.

You best tell Tony Bloom then; I'm sure he has absolutely no idea what he's doing.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
No, but a massive complex with lots of extra staff and upkeep cost's will be huge in comparison. Nice bit of property thow, will look nice as an asset.

I'm all in favour of a new training complex just think it could have been done much more cost effectively.

Possible Cat 1 training facility, the clubs plan forward will allow us to take the best young players under new rules. The futures bright with the a Lancing site

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Brez looks like the kid who got in goal because the fat kid who usually gets picked last couldn't make it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Now watching One Born Every Minute. Not my choice to cahnge channels, but at least I can watch some people putting in a bit of effort.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here