Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Albion win

Votes: 32 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It will do once built and will cost a fortune and is only really sustainable in the prem or being funded by Mr Bloom, the point I'm trying to make is we are happy to shell more than we need to on certain things but not where it counts. I do feel there are a few at the club who like spending Blooms money. A few less suits on silly money could allow a bigger player budget and the ability to keep hold of and sign some players we have missed out on.

At present we cant even sign and keep average to good championship players.

Do you think that Sussex uni let them train there for free?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Much better second half. Don't mind us losing as long as we give it 100%

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Wish we would try Lua lua down the right. Elmohamady is a quality player and has the beating of kaz every time

Lua Lua is incapable of staying on his feet. Has been completely found out and cannot dive anywhere near as well as most wingers.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
March we go

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It will do once built and will cost a fortune and is only really sustainable in the prem or being funded by Mr Bloom, the point I'm trying to make is we are happy to shell more than we need to on certain things but not where it counts. I do feel there are a few at the club who like spending Blooms money. A few less suits on silly money could allow a bigger player budget and the ability to keep hold of and sign some players we have missed out on.

At present we cant even sign and keep average to good championship players.

So am I right in thinking you are saying we should not have built the training ground but stayed at the Uni (where we play second fiddle to the Uni teams)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports