• Albion win

Votes: 32 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can I raise the point that rather than Brez being dire, actually, one was a horrid, offside deflected goal and the other was partly caused by having 2ft nothing JFC on the post?

No? No alright then.

Not sure that is going to cut any mustard tonight......everyone is sh1t if you haven't heard already!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Brezaflap showing his league 2 (at best) skills. Team has little shape, no pace, chasing shadows. Very poor 1st half.

A long way back from this but stranger things has happened.

Oh I wouldn't say we were that good.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
2 upfront please.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
One terrible half and the trolls come out. Vulture, that midget gem waste of space, Ernest reverts to type.
No palace around (which is surprising) but we don't need them with all the WUM's on here.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Not sure that is going to cut any mustard tonight......everyone is sh1t if you haven't heard already!

It's not so much sh1t. They just don't look at the races. They don't look like they are applying themselves.

Ok, they're sh1t.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
The score line I can live with. The uninspiring, woeful, lacklustre, tired, unpasionate and naive performance I cannot accept.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
One terrible half and the trolls come out. Vulture, that midget gem waste of space, Ernest reverts to type.
No palace around (which is surprising) but we don't need them with all the WUM's on here.

But we know who the trolls are.the typical ignorant voices that will be calling for OG to go. Idiots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports