Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Albion win

Votes: 32 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Can I raise the point that rather than Brez being dire, actually, one was a horrid, offside deflected goal and the other was partly caused by having 2ft nothing JFC on the post?

No? No alright then.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Retweeted by Seagull Love Review
Brighton Fanbase ‏@BrightonFanbase 3m

Good idea by Albion to refund the tickets before the game, to save time doing it afterwards. #BHAFC
quite.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Rodriguez is absolutely crap, shouldn't be working in the club shop let alone in the team

He did nothing on Saturday and nothing so far tonight. Some of these players we've brought in, you seriously have to ask WHY? Andrews is another one. What does he contribute?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Hope 3 subs and we actually give it a go. Totally embarrassing. How tired can you be ? My vets team on Sunday played several double headers last year cos of the shite weather, 4 x 30min periods. Granted we weren't playing Hull, but we're all 35+ and never train either !!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Can I raise the point that rather than Brez being dire, actually, one was a horrid, offside deflected goal and the other was partly caused by having 2ft nothing JFC on the post?

No? No alright then.

Dont say that !!

You'll get lots of abuse, some personal, in responce !!

But yes, I certainly agree - but some of our fans always want a scapegoat.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Ulloa off. Brez up front. Obika in goal.

At least it would make it more interesting.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
The only bright side so far is Strachan actually being kind to us over the second goal. He showed more passion over that than the whole of our team in that first half.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Get rid of some of the suits in the background and let OG pick his own players and use their wages to offer proper contracts to players we want to keep and sign.

Really don't understand some of the thinking at the club at the moment, we are paying for a top half Prem set up behind the scenes and only funding a mid table team on the pitch. Do we really need to be paying top London architects on London rates to design a training complex when a local firm could have delivered the same albeit just a little less fancy looking?

The club rattles on re FFP but seems to spunk cash in un necessary ways, do we really need a MD on £480k a year? I think not.

Delusions of grandeur, spend our money on the pitch FFS.

I love Tony for delivering the Amex but I do fear that he has left the club to be run by a load of corporates with their heads in the trough while he runs his businesses in oz etc

Money 'spunked' on the training complex doesn't count towards our FFP spend.

We could spend all our money on the pitch - like we did in the 80s - but the club would probably go to rat shit if it wasn't being run properly by suits who know what they're doing.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Probably for the best. We could do without all the nastiness that would have gone with a "Gus returns" quarter final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here