Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Maybe Hull don't have plastic fans.
How many Wednesday fans have watched them all season? Probably a fair few haven't been to a match in years.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Fair point mate, probably at lot of them's first game since the '92 cup final

Got fed up reading Twitter, soooo many people embarrassed about the lack of Hull City supporters.

If Wednesday's ground had been sold out every home match I would have a different opinion.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
13256548_1101530859893079_3185735045780277169_n.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How many Wednesday fans have watched them all season? Probably a fair few haven't been to a match in years.

Exactly my view. The respective numbers today just show that Sheff Wed just have a lot of fair weather fans.

If these people had bothered to support their side over the years then maybe they wouldn't have taken so long to reach the Championship play-offs.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I know of 4 at Wembley who haven't been to a game all season. To be fair,they've gone with family who are season ticket holders.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
What happens to their parachute money? Great result for us considering would have had about £15m more income than Wednesday who now have two weeks less to prepare for next season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here