Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull away - League game end of January now postponed

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well we won't be playing it in the first week of February ffs.

Let me re-phrase it for you, it gives them a better chance of being fit.

???

I've already heard it directly from Tony Bloom that Bong won't be fit until the beginning of February.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why would the away league fixture on the 30th of January be postponed because we are due to play them on the FA cup 3rd round weekend of January 8th -10th? (we don't have a league fixture that weekend because we would be in the FA Cup as it's the first round that we play in and can't have been knocked out yet)

Major intelligence loss, plus side will go as no engineering work that weekend and Mini desparate to visit a new ground

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Most likely one of the TV companies will pick this one up for their televised cup tie, so keep an eye out for a further fixture change...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
At least we didn't buy train tickets for the league game, one small crumb of comfort.

Btw do you know you can buy an insurance for £1.50 so that if you can't travel, your train ticket money is refunded?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What if, what if we beat them and then beat them again..?[emoji54]

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Because either Hull or us will be in the fourth round?

30th January is 4th round weekend, one of the teams will be playing in the cup that weekend.

Think about it...:lolol:

I was actually scrolling through this one and was going to say 'I can't believe no one has said this'.

But true to NSC form, of course they had!!!

Major intelligence loss, plus side will go as no engineering work that weekend and Mini desparate to visit a new ground

I'm here all week folks.......

(can't believe anyone took my :fishing: post as being serious - guess if we reaaly want to play Hull in the league on the 30th, we'd better win the cup game and get kicked out like Real Madrid)

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Real Madrid got kicked out of their cup competition this season for fielding an eligible player against Cadiz

So beat Hull and get kicked out so we can play the league game (if it needs explaining, this isn't a serious post either)

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Real Madrid got kicked out of their cup competition this season for fielding an eligible player against Cadiz

So beat Hull and get kicked out so we can play the league game (if it needs explaining, this isn't a serious post either)

But Hull would be reinstated in that case Shirley? (This is not a serious post)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here