Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull 5th round Cup game - Monday 17th Feb; Live on BT Sport

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Crap for the Hull fans who for the second Amex game in a row have been moved to a travel unfriendly time. I think 20,000 tops for this one now.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I bet the club wished they held fire on announcing the ticket prices now as I think they'd need to be even cheaper than they are to attract a decent crowd for this one. I suppose they think the £250,000 will make up for it though!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Oh well, there'll be a stream.

I won't be driving 200 miles and putting up with the chaos of a non-travel subsidy evening game, would have brought kids/grandkids to a Customer friendly kick-off time.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
best news about this, we are in the draw for the last 8

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I bet the club wished they held fire on announcing the ticket prices now as I think they'd need to be even cheaper than they are to attract a decent crowd for this one. I suppose they think the £250,000 will make up for it though!

Pretty poor of the club in fact, particularly for those who have already bought today. Surely they must have had an inkling something like this might happen, and they still have nearly 3 weeks to shift the tickets.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Of all the ****ing games they decide to televise.. Was going to go to this but no way I can now.

As Stevie Boy says though, at least we are going to be in the hat for the quarters. If we pull out a huge draw on the Sunday our players might be even more up for it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The good news is there will be plenty of streams to choose from for those who don't have BT Sport or live abroad where a broadcaster isn't showing the game.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Maybe we were waiting on that news before going a little extra on a contract/bid for someone now we know we'll have an extra quarter million to spend...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Of all the ****ing games they decide to televise.. Was going to go to this but no way I can now.

As Stevie Boy says though, at least we are going to be in the hat for the quarters. If we pull out a huge draw on the Sunday our players might be even more up for it.

So might their players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here