Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huhne and Ex to be charged.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Chris Huhne and his ex wife are to be charged in connection with speeding offences.
Confirmed this morning,but it has taken some time hasn't it!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If found guilty, should serve jail time for not only perverting the course of justice but for the amount of un-necessary expense incured in investigating and bringing the case to court. Should've have owned up earlier. If guilty, surely no way back.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
If found guilty, should serve jail time for not only perverting the course of justice but for the amount of un-necessary expense incured in investigating and bringing the case to court. Should've have owned up earlier. If guilty, surely no way back.

Yes, chuck them in our already overcrowded prisons, spending more of the taxpayers money for the heinous crime that I expect most people on here have either done or know someone that has done. Chuck away the key whilst you are there! :facepalm:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yes, chuck them in our already overcrowded prisons, spending more of the taxpayers money for the heinous crime that I expect most people on here have either done or know someone that has done. Chuck away the key whilst you are there! :facepalm:
Especially when poor , misunderstood domestic burglars have to be on their third offence to get any porridge.

PS The bloke is a cnt though.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
bet his wife now wishes she'd kept her mouth shut.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007

I have never asked my missus to take points and I don't know anyone else who has asked theirs. I bet a poll would reveal that most people haven't done this.

For fcks sake the bloke absolutely should be jailed for perverting the course of justice if found guilty.

The fact he's an MP is utterly fcking lamentable. Millionaire moral fcking degenerates. Burn in hell.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I have never asked my missus to take points and I don't know anyone else who has asked theirs. I bet a poll would reveal that most people haven't done this.

For fcks sake the bloke absolutely should be jailed for perverting the course of justice if found guilty.

The fact he's an MP is utterly fcking lamentable. Millionaire moral fcking degenerates. Burn in hell.

Rar Rar Rar CLASS WAR!!!! :lolol:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Don't judge everyone by your own standards :nono:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
i am perplexed too, as to why it took so long to get this to court..?

surely he could not continue to stand as MP, if found guilty?

I would think that the CPS had to make sure that they had a very strong case and that would take time. The bloke is a minister of the crown and so very high profile, a bodged case wouldn't do much for public confidence.

He would be disqualified if found guilty and sentenced to more than 12 months imprisonment.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
While his Mrs was no oil painting he left her for a horse, he needs locking up for that alone.

Attachments

• horsee.jpg
    horsee.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here