Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton's Away Tactics

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well i'm not on first name terms with our manager so maybe you know more than me but I thought he said "it was a missed opportunity"
Well I know that the hypothetical idea of us taking a point away to a struggling side is a bad one, so I'm going to correct people that say otherwise - but since I'm stating that so adamantly, I thought I'd check what Chris said in his interview, as it would undermine me somewhat if he'd said he was delighted with a point and he'd have taken that all day long. So I just watched it, and he said "I would look at it as points lost" and "We want to win every game, home or away, so certainly points lost."

however, he was delighted with the clean sheet.
Well obviously.
Dale Stephens seemed more upset at the draw and this is my opinion, a draw away from home is OK.
Yeah it's ok, not the end of the world, better than losing.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Hughton was certainly disappointed with a point but even when not playing that well we still had endeavor and looked like the only team in it. Skalak didn’t have a great game so this didn’t really help us. That said the goal should have counted. I think he has the balance right and it accounts for players having bad games and making errors. It’s not so much the home or away tactics it’s the players making the right decisions over 90 mins.

I reckon Murphy and Knockeart to start against Leeds, and maybe give March a run out ahead of Skalak from the bench. The ball has definately got to get to Murray more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here