Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton on Talksport

boik

With reference to the Cardiff game only...

'We must keep it tight'
'They'll be up for it' (Cardiff that is)
'They're a good side'

What I'd like to hear is...

'I've learnt my lesson and now I'm changing my idiotic defensive strategy for a forward thinking one'
'We've made Shane Duffy captain as Dunky is not doing enough to raise the team on the pitch'.
'I've dropped Stephens for Kayal as Beram will get us forward faster'
'I've put Propper just behind the front pairing of Andone and Murray'
'March is fully fit and will play on the right, NOT the left'
'Izquierdo, playing on the left, will get around behind their defence and cause havoc'
and finally...
'We will get in their faces and press them all game long, this is a MUST WIN game'

You'd like to hear that we're playing with no midfield? Blimey!!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Excellent - now that bellend Adrian Durham is going to talk about 'probably the worst PL performance I've ever seen'...............................:shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Brilliant....now Talksport making a great big deal about how unlucky Cardiff have been with reffing decisions this season.................no doubt will all 'even out' tomorrow then :ffsparr:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Brilliant....now Talksport making a great big deal about how unlucky Cardiff have been with reffing decisions this season.................no doubt will all 'even out' tomorrow then :ffsparr:

Listening to this too. Such a load of crap. Theyve had a few dodgy decisions in the last couple of games, Durham making out like it's happened all season!? I'm pretty confident they've had decisions go for them too, just like every other club. Like against us.

Durham also saying he feels sorry for Warnock even though perhaps 30 years of berating officials might be coming back to haunt him :shrug:

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
With reference to the Cardiff game only...

'We must keep it tight'
'They'll be up for it' (Cardiff that is)
'They're a good side'

What I'd like to hear is...

'I've learnt my lesson and now I'm changing my idiotic defensive strategy for a forward thinking one'
'We've made Shane Duffy captain as Dunky is not doing enough to raise the team on the pitch'.
'I've dropped Stephens for Kayal as Beram will get us forward faster'
'I've put Propper just behind the front pairing of Andone and Murray'
'March is fully fit and will play on the right, NOT the left'
'Izquierdo, playing on the left, will get around behind their defence and cause havoc'
and finally...
'We will get in their faces and press them all game long, this is a MUST WIN game'
Any chance of you applying for the job when CH goes please?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Listening to this too. Such a load of crap. Theyve had a few dodgy decisions in the last couple of games, Durham making out like it's happened all season!? I'm pretty confident they've had decisions go for them too, just like every other club. Like against us.

Durham also saying he feels sorry for Warnock even though perhaps 30 years of berating officials might be coming back to haunt him :shrug:

Never done it before but it's so much b)ll)cks I've sent a message into the show via twitter asking what Colin said after the Bamba goal.........

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I weaned myself off of Durham and Gough a while back.

Every 15 minutes comprises:
a) 6 minutes of travel news, Brexit headlines, weather and Checkatrade ads.
b) 9 minutes of complete lies and shit stirring from Durham, with single brain cell Gough backing him up.

Many people only tune in because they’re going to slag off a club that just lost a game, and fans of rival clubs want to revel in the shit stirring.

To summarise, what a waste of radio time and life, when there are all the BBC channels and so much music out there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here