Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Numerous options of 're'
Regurgitated
Recycled
're 're 're

:lol:
:lol:
I'd guess he was thinking along the lines of rejuvenated, but the co-host just confidently said 'reboosted' as if that would make sense (about giving the cup competition a new lease of life).

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'd guess he was thinking along the lines of rejuvenated, but the co-host just confidently said 'reboosted' as if that would make sense (about giving the cup competition a new lease of life).

I thought he was looking for '' re-hashed'' but who knows it was David Pleat, who's command of the English language is not extensive at the best of times

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I thought he was looking for '' re-hashed'' but who knows it was David Pleat, who's command of the English language is not extensive at the best of times

Is there a chequered history between Pleat and Hughton? I would imagine that they were at Tottenham together for a long time but there didn't appear to be any pleasantries exchanged?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Is there a chequered history between Pleat and Hughton? I would imagine that they were at Tottenham together for a long time but there didn't appear to be any pleasantries exchanged?

I don't know.......................Was he perhaps ''Director of Football when Chris got sacked ?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Er, that should be 'whose' command of the English language ....

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I don't know.......................Was he perhaps ''Director of Football when Chris got sacked ?

Gus Poyet dislikes Pleat intensely. I don't think he made too many lifelong friends at Tottenham

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Can anyone who listened in let us know what he said?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can anyone who listened in let us know what he said?
He said he was happy with the squad he had, but would like to bring in a forward if he can. That's about it re Brighton. Oh, and he said the Championship has become even more competitive etc.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Is Pleat doing a drive time programme? That would be ironic [emoji38]ol:
It's all a bit, ahem, slow for drive time. He needs to, what is the word, kerb his language.

Then again, I wouldn't go back to listening to Talksport if they came, erm, crawling to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Why do respectable football people go on talkshite?

Has it improved since many years ago when I subjected myself to it, Adrian Durham and some other absolute ****ing knobs.

Guess i'll be tuning in.

I'm rapidly going off it, and after this week, I'm down to one show that I would choose to listen to (H&J). Colin Murray is off, and that yellow-tie botherer Jim White is taking over. If that's not bad enough I heard him say how delighted he was to be working with such broadcasting legends as Alan Brazil and Darren Gough! Talk about a kick in the teeth for the ACTUAL radio presenters who have made a career out of it, as opposed to the washed-up footballers who love the sound of their own voice and opinions.

I heard they dragged Ray Wilkins out of the pub to be on the other night as well...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm rapidly going off it, and after this week, I'm down to one show that I would choose to listen to (H&J). Colin Murray is off, and that yellow-tie botherer Jim White is taking over. If that's not bad enough I heard him say how delighted he was to be working with such broadcasting legends as Alan Brazil and Darren Gough! Talk about a kick in the teeth for the ACTUAL radio presenters who have made a career out of it, as opposed to the washed-up footballers who love the sound of their own voice and opinions.

I heard they dragged Ray Wilkins out of the pub to be on the other night as well...

Doe's Brazil still miss a show a week because he's too pissed to broadcast?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Doe's Brazil still miss a show a week because he's too pissed to broadcast?

I try not to listen enough to find out. Danny Kelly is an OK replacement, but even he's a bit too much at times...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here