Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton on TalkSport now

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
What on earth do you (or anyone else) listen to talkSport anyway? It's absolute gash FFS, and always has been. It's like all the bad facets of SkySports without the pictures. Dross.

It's not all dross albeit there is plenty of that on there. I can just about abide Brazil because of a shared horse racing angle but I want to smash the radio up when he talks about Golf or the like when he comes out with 'I fancy Rory or Jordan for the next major' as if he has just tipped up a 100-1 shot. The smooshing he does to get in the Coral box around 08:20 is also nauseating in the extreme. He is, however, worth listening to when he has a chat with Colin Murray. They clearly hate each other and it's quite nice when Murray gives him a verbal runaround.

There are plenty of good bits. I'm a big Colin Murray fan, Hawksbee and Jacobs have been consistently excellent for years and the press pass on Sunday nights is well worth a listen for more serious comment. Also Saggers gets Mark Langdon on, on Wednesday nights. The man knows more about football than Shearer, Savage and Jamie Redknapp combined and is great for a football betting angle or something to watch in a game that the bigger pundits won't pick up on.

I'd admit I feel a bit dirty listening to Adrian Durham sometimes but I quite admire him trolling and the reaction it gets from the thickos. Much like you used to do on here 10 years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here