Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton is a defensive mastermind

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Speaking of which... slightly odd the way you both joined NSC this month, within 3 days of each other. Anyone smell fish? ???

I've been on here since NSC's first inception in 1997, this account having been set up as a reaction to the ineffectual moderation on this site in relation to Palace fans starting threads carte blanche while posing as BHA and to try and highlight that fact, with absolutely zero effect, so as a parting broadside to all the Palace on here posing as BHA - fill yer boots!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Firstly, what a ground Spurs have got. Sadly makes the Amex look outdated and scruffy. Secondly, the back four last night stayed strong and battled it out until the end, fantastic defensive display. I think with that form of 'togetherness' we might just get through this.

:albion2:

And so my friend, if Spur's new ground makes the Amex look scruffy and dated what does it make Selhurst Park look like I wonder???

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Gets us so close but gets us sweet F-All again. We focused on attacking signings and none of them have made it. Lots of very decent, average players but not that one player who's burst onto the scene and made the difference.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Speaking of which... slightly odd the way you both joined NSC this month, within 3 days of each other. Anyone smell fish? ???

rat_mouse_PNG2461.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here