• Fence

Votes: 49 13.1%
  • Out

Votes: 142 38.0%

• Total voters

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
they’re not rated by lots of supporters too.

Will a new manager build an attacking, mid-table PL first team around our 2018 signings? I suspect not, with TB having to get the cheque book out.
Unfortunately for TB the chequebook needs to be out regardless. Including Hughton's payoff. After these last two seasons can you see him changing? Honestly?

The club needs new energy. New players too but most importantly new energy.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Still OUT. But at the end of the season, and in a dignified manner.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
The good thing for CH is he will be wanted by Championship sides trying to be promoted. How he makes the next stage to be hunted by mid table Premiership sides is tricky, if of course he is that motivated by money / power.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I’ve always said CH to keep his job, but in anger straight after the Cardiff defeat said out, now I voted for CH to stay.

Thankfully TB makes the decisions.

I know what you mean. After the Cardiff vote my finger hovered over the 'out' button, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Anger like you say. However I didn't vote then and I'm not voting now.

I know what you mean. After the Cardiff vote my finger hovered over the 'out' button, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Anger like you say. However I didn't vote then and I'm not voting now.

Is the correct answer. All these knee jerk reactions after each game just demonstrates the fickleness of people. I hope none of them employ people in the real world - they must spend all their time writing out P45's.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Is the correct answer. All these knee jerk reactions after each game just demonstrates the fickleness of people. I hope none of them employ people in the real world - they must spend all their time writing out P45's.

Sorry but that is nonsense. It is not 'knee jerk reactions' by most. Many of us saw this coming long before Christmas. A couple of results papered over the potholes and even had some people talking about a top 10 finish. Really? The reactions recently are people fed up with results and performances, especially this year. The longer the dross continues, the more people will react. It is many years since The Albion have been booed off the pitch by so many people-those who hadn't walked out long before the final whistle.

Changes are needed.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Why cant i see todays post by Bwian? The thread has come up and not been added to.....weird

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Why cant i see todays post by Bwian? The thread has come up and not been added to.....weird

I had a notification that a post of mine had been quoted. When I opened the notifications page it just said the post had been deleted.
I didn't think that was possible.

But maybe it is now.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

A number of users have had issues with NSC. It happened for me a few months back, I think someone elses started a thread recently about NSC times. Threads appear to have activity on them, with the 'last post by' at a recent time, then when you open the thread, the most recent post is actually older.

EDIT: https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?387348-Nsc-times this thread

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

There wasn't a post by Bwian today. His last post on this thread was 2019.

The thread bounced because currently just voting on a poll, without replying, bounces the thread as if a reply had been written. Since one had not been written then the system adds the date of the vote to the name of the last poster and, from the summary, it looks there has been a "phantom post".

This was possible because the poll creator never specified an end date for the poll and some little tinker voted on it today. I've therefore closed it as it was a bit of a moot point.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

The thread bounced because currently just voting on a poll, without replying, bounces the thread as if a reply had been written. Since one had not been written then the system adds the date of the vote to the name of the last poster and, from the summary, it looks there has been a "phantom post".

This was possible because the poll creator never specified an end date for the poll and some little tinker voted on it today. I've therefore closed it as it was a bit of a moot point.

Out of interest which way did they vote?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

vBulitten OUT

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

OK GB that explains it......what it doesn't explain is someone voting on a poll that is soooooo yesterday.:)

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

And now some dickhead is being a dickhead with this 'feature'... :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here