Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton Article in the Argus today.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
AJ made a couple of passes early in the game, before his confidence took a battering, that would have been class if only someone had read them .
I used to make passes like that in the dim and distant days when I tried to play football. It was generally called randomly hoofing the ball in no particular direction back then - usually followed by some caustic advice from a frustrated team mate, "FFS pass the fvckin' thing to someone!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hughton was never going to say at that point 'I want to spend big but the board wont let me'. Whatever he publicly uttered would have been based on collective responsibility following conversations with Bloom, Barber and Winstanley.

Poyet gets slagged off on here regularly for speaking against the boards position. Now people criticise Hughton for not

Managers shouldn’t talk about confidential discussions with the board.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Exactly. So when asked about the fortcoming transfer window what would you expect him to say?

I didn’t expect or want CH to say anything to the public. Please read my posts carefully, I definitely did not say CH should go public with a complaint. In these threads (there’s been loads of them), when I’ve commented, I’ve fully understood why CH would publicly tow the party line.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I didn’t expect or want CH to say anything to the public. Please read my posts carefully, I definitely did not say CH should go public with a complaint. In these threads (there’s been loads of them), when I’ve commented, I’ve fully understood why CH would publicly tow the party line.
Sorry my comment wasnt aimed you, although it was a reply to you. Its more at the kind of comments you yourself were replying to earlier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here