Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton and Injuries tracker 2018/19

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At least for Huddersfield he should be starting.

It’s a shame we would never see a Ryan, Bruno, dunk, Duffy, Bernardo, bissouma, kayal, propper, izquierdo, March, andone team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think it is a bonus that we wont see that team in the league but possibly against Millwall as that result doesnt really matter either way.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I would sooner we win tonight than against Millwall as I see the cup as a distraction as proved in 1983. Obviously to win both would be ideal but if I had a preference it would be any league game over the cup game.

We have a small game on 9th then nothing until 17th, Millwall, then nothing until 30th, Southampton. I think athletes should be able to do 4 games, including huddersfield, in a month AND they are all winnable.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Either this is a personal crusade for you in which case you have WAY too much time on your hands or you have a boring job that affords you the time to do such things ORRRRR your a club plant.

For real, I mean good lord it's now not even allowed by CJ to worry that an injury looked bad on the pitch lmao.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can't believe how blasé some fans (and the manager) are being about the Millwall game. Its to reach an FA Cup Semi-Final at Wembley ffs. Thats potentially ONE extra game to play this season. One. For a chance to reach the FA Cup Final for the second time in 118 years.

But nooooo. Lets not play an FA Cup semi-final, because it will all but RELEGATE us :facepalm:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't believe how blasé some fans (and the manager) are being about the Millwall game. Its to reach an FA Cup Semi-Final at Wembley ffs. Thats potentially ONE extra game to play this season. One. For a chance to reach the FA Cup Final for the second time in 118 years.

But nooooo. Lets not play an FA Cup semi-final, because it will all but RELEGATE us :facepalm:

Its only folk like BG prattling on like that, tbf. Embrace their opinion - more Wembley tickets to go round for those of us who very much care. After all they surely wouldn't want to come along and watch the very pointless thing that was consigning us to the Championship.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

I don't think you understand football. If we get relegated, we will lose every semi-decent player in the squad, then despite shipping them all out go broke because of premier league contracts, and will be automatically relegated to league one, like Sunderland.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't think you understand football. If we get relegated, we will lose every semi-decent player in the squad, then despite shipping them all out go broke because of premier league contracts, and will be automatically relegated to league one, like Sunderland.

Not forgetting the Netflix series about how we were going to bounce straight back.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its only folk like BG prattling on like that, tbf. Embrace their opinion - more Wembley tickets to go round for those of us who very much care. After all they surely wouldn't want to come along and watch the very pointless thing that was consigning us to the Championship.

Good point, well made. All the more tickets for the rest of us who are actually bothered.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I think the way forward is not to participate in any football matches for fear of winning them and, in turn, having to participate in further football matches. I propose we give up football indefinitely giving us a clear advantage over all frequent participation football clubs.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

So making an FA Cup semi-final = relegation. You're right, I clearly don't understand football, as I had absolutely NO idea they'd brought that rule in this season. Thats definitely news to me.

I also didn't realise that every team also collapses to the 3rd tier the following season. Must be news to the likes of West Brom.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I think the way forward is not to participate in any football matches for fear of winning them and, in turn, having to participate in further football matches. I propose we give up football indefinitely giving us a clear advantage over all frequent participation football clubs.

In fairness, the last few matches we have. :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Excellent plan.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So making an FA Cup semi-final = relegation. You're right, I clearly don't understand football, as I had absolutely NO idea they'd brought that rule in this season. Thats definitely news to me.

I also didn't realise that every team also collapses to the 3rd tier the following season. Must be news to the likes of West Brom.

I think that you may have been whooshed, or maybe I have.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I lose track these days, tbh.

I have trouble sometimes, too. But Icy was right. I don't agree with the people who feel like a) it is a choice between continued FA cup success or premier league survival b) relegation would be the end of our story.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have trouble sometimes, too. But Icy was right. I don't agree with the people who feel like a) it is a choice between continued FA cup success or premier league survival b) relegation would be the end of our story.

Good to know. I find it quite astonishing how some people believe that us playing in an FA Cup semi-final would have any negative impact on our Premier League survival. How ? Unless we were unlucky enough to suffer multiple season-ending injuries in that game, but then that could happen in ANY game.

Being in the Premier League has addled some minds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here