Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield win for me

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
He was moving away from play though. I dont fully agree with the rule because the defenders would still need to be watching him but according to the law the ref got it right

Terriers the better team here - draw would be good for us, don't want the encourage either team tho a Leeds win would be more troubling given their greater consistency over the season.

Think van la Parra looks a very creative player dare I say it more than Murphy or Skalak, wonder if Chris would sign him if he could turn back time

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Terriers the better team here - draw would be good for us, don't want the encourage either team tho a Leeds win would be more troubling given their greater consistency over the season.

Think van la Parra looks a very creative player dare I say it more than Murphy or Skalak, wonder if Chris would sign him if he could turn back time

I was thinking watching the other night, that VLP was almost unstoppable, but they were getting the ball to him whenever they could. We need to do the same with Knockaert... he needs to be on the ball as much as possible.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Don't think so, flatters to deceive, wants too many touches, tho up for it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Town battering l***s here

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Draw please.

Albion currently on 28 games, 60 points.

Hudds/Leeds draw: Leeds 30/55, Hudds 29/53

Hudds win: Hudds 29/55, Leeds 30/54

Leeds win: Leeds 30/57, Hudds 29/52

Perfect Sunday will be an Albion win, Leeds-Hudds draw.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
This is worse than watching us play. I'm shitting myself when there's a chance at either end of the pitch.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Come on!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Get him waggers!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here