Huddersfield Vs Bournemouth thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Not been that great, some of it has been very sloopy

Yeah, I don't know why we would have been 'dicked all over' either, seeing as we have been the most consistent team and perform well under pressure- Carlisle, Dag & Red, Walsall

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I think it would've been a different game if we were in it. Both of these teams play quite a direct style, so it is really high tempo and looks like a high standard (which it is). But if it was us, we wouldn't play such an open game, so the match would be completely different.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Yeah, I don't know why we would have been 'dicked all over' either, seeing as we have been the most consistent team and perform well under pressure- Carlisle, Dag & Red, Walsall

Yes, we won the league through consistency, grinding out results against the worse teams in this division in a manner no one else in the top 6 could manage, but look at our record against those top 6, we wouldn't have made the final.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bournemouth are going to nick this

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Yes, we won the league through consistency, grinding out results against the worse teams in this division in a manner no one else in the top 6 could manage, but look at our record against those top 6, we wouldn't have made the final.

I'm not sure, as I say we seem to perform very well under pressure.... Anyway back to the game, how is Kilbane still on the pitch?!?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I think it would've been a different game if we were in it. Both of these teams play quite a direct style, so it is really high tempo and looks like a high standard (which it is). But if it was us, we wouldn't play such an open game, so the match would be completely different.
Indeed. Gus would be truly cacking himself at the sight of this.

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower

At home 2 of our games were after we won the league
We were very unlucky to draw with Bournemouth at home and we won the other 2
Away, can't really complain the results against Hudders, b'muff and MK

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
3-3 and Bournemouth haven't been in front in the tie yet.

Bet they nick it in the last minute of extra time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports