Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield view of us

Porkydale

Jun 6, 2011
As a Rochdale fan i came down on the Huddersfield coach to tick the ground off and for what it is worth here are what i thought of the game.
First 25 mins i thought Buckley ran rings around their left back and should have been booked earlier than he did . Brighton were the better team for long periods in the first half and it was a surprise Town got a goal from nowhere ,the game changer was the "corner " ,must admit to not seeing hit a defender and Town just fell asleep for 7 mins .The penalty was a soft one for me but wasnt a surprise when the player involved was cms , the result although slightly flattering Brighton was well earned by a good side.
Great stadium , decent atmoshpere and a ground i will definatly return to.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Very bitter and jealous I'd say.

Cheating ? Oh because only Brighton players over react in football?! Right okay:lolol:

Ok I will bite....jealous at what exactly?

Feb 14, 2010
As a Rochdale fan i came down on the Huddersfield coach to tick the ground off and for what it is worth here are what i thought of the game.
First 25 mins i thought Buckley ran rings around their left back and should have been booked earlier than he did . Brighton were the better team for long periods in the first half and it was a surprise Town got a goal from nowhere ,the game changer was the "corner " ,must admit to not seeing hit a defender and Town just fell asleep for 7 mins .The penalty was a soft one for me but wasnt a surprise when the player involved was cms , the result although slightly flattering Brighton was well earned by a good side.

All very fair. I went to Rochdale for an evening game a few years ago when we had Zamora. Loved it. Great ground, the sort of place I like and everyone singing "We hate Man U" as Man U were playing at Old Traford for a European game that night. One day we will plummet again and I look forward to heading back to the Dale.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
.....listen you ****, I don`t have to justify when I do and do not attend matches to you but for the record I have been to 80+ league grounds watching Town and used to travel to away games, I pick and choose now.

I have other interests in my life these days and was certainly not going to waste a day watching your lot and giving your Club a penny of my money. Mind you, begging to fans of other Clubs for money is something you do well, did you have buckets out at the game for fans to put money in? (again). Oh and of course I bet you came to Huddersfield, of course you did.

Like the arrogant comment re not playing us for a while.

Your Management and Players should take a leaf out of the book of Clubs in this divisions who have CLASS. Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, Cardiff City. All Teams that have beaten us this season and all Teams that play good football (outstanding when it comes to Forest) with Management Teams that I respect and have time for.

When we played you in league 1 at home a few years back, Taricco clutched his crotch and thrusted in a gesture as he turned to the home fans as he left the dug-out
, this in my view sums up your Management Team nicely. As my original post says, you truly are a horrible, horrible club.

Read more: Brighton, a horrible, horrible club (part 2) | DATM - Down At The Mac - Huddersfield Town Forum

:lolol: what a funny little man.

Quality, I hope that's true :lolol:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove

Shows how good Buckley can be as he was nowhere near his best yesterday. Still seems to be struggling with his fitness. How did he compare to his Rochdale days?

Porkydale

Jun 6, 2011
Shows how good Buckley can be as he was nowhere near his best yesterday. Still seems to be struggling with his fitness. How did he compare to his Rochdale days?

i know Wills cousin so i have tracked his progress to watford and now you guys,he has bulked up a bit and looked a little bit quicker against better class of defender.His progress is a joy to see and the game yesterday was one of the best neutral games i have seen doing the 92 ,was tempted to blag him for a ticket for the palace game but got other things on.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The ref failed to give Danns a clear red. Can someone name me one major decision he gave to us that wasn't correct?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
i know Wills cousin so i have tracked his progress to watford and now you guys,he has bulked up a bit and looked a little bit quicker against better class of defender.His progress is a joy to see and the game yesterday was one of the best neutral games i have seen doing the 92 ,was tempted to blag him for a ticket for the palace game but got other things on.
You're missing a treat. If you can get a ticket, come and watch the derby nobody understands. Its fierce.

Porkydale

Jun 6, 2011
You're missing a treat. If you can get a ticket, come and watch the derby nobody understands. Its fierce.

i did oxford last week ,BHA yesterday Millwall next sunday and Crawley 23 rd ,i dare not count the miles but it takes its toll but i will be glad when the 92 is finished.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here