Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield view of us

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
.......Be interested to see what the Lads say that have travelled down, listening on the radio it sounds like their Players are up to their tried and tested tactics of trying to get our Players booked / sent-off.

Poyet and his Boyfriend Taricco also up to their usual tricks from the bench.

I f*cking hate this bunch of c u n t s with a passion. I cannot begin to tell you how much I want to turn these w*nkers over

Read more: Brighton, a horrible, horrible club (part 2) | DATM - Down At The Mac - Huddersfield Town Forum

Clearly this knob didn't make the game...but what inspired such a misguided view?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
There are some very modest views on there from lots of their fans.

Great stadium, decent atmosphere, and a good game marred by some very poor refereeing.

I take mostly positives from today's game. The ref deserves credit for the flattering scoreline.

-----

Not sure! For me Danns lucky to stay on field in first half. Lost his head getting stick for ex palace and been given runaround

CMS went down under a pathetic Dixon tackle with wrong foot. Defo pen for me

Didn't see the corner issue that cost us the 2nd!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
there is some quite funny stuff on there.
the bbc radio reporter seems to have been on a wind-up and they are all pretty exercised about the corner that wasnt (I actually thought it was the right decision) the penalty that half call as a dive and the ones who actually went agree was fair, and the ref who they thought was a "homer" even though he was very lenient about Danns.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As posted on another thread the ref took advice from the lino who was better placed to see on both the corner and the Danns tackle and acted accordingly so could not be faulted for the decision.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The referee was an absolute homer.

But it's not as if Huddersfield haven't benefitted from it before. It's just another aspect of life at the Amex.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Very bitter and jealous I'd say.

Cheating ? Oh because only Brighton players over react in football?! Right okay:lolol:

Dec 29, 2011
The only one who actually rants about Brighton cheating and diving wasn't actually at the game... the rest seem fair and considered.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
.....listen you ****, I don`t have to justify when I do and do not attend matches to you but for the record I have been to 80+ league grounds watching Town and used to travel to away games, I pick and choose now.

I have other interests in my life these days and was certainly not going to waste a day watching your lot and giving your Club a penny of my money. Mind you, begging to fans of other Clubs for money is something you do well, did you have buckets out at the game for fans to put money in? (again). Oh and of course I bet you came to Huddersfield, of course you did.

Like the arrogant comment re not playing us for a while.

Your Management and Players should take a leaf out of the book of Clubs in this divisions who have CLASS. Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, Cardiff City. All Teams that have beaten us this season and all Teams that play good football (outstanding when it comes to Forest) with Management Teams that I respect and have time for.

When we played you in league 1 at home a few years back, Taricco clutched his crotch and thrusted in a gesture as he turned to the home fans as he left the dug-out, this in my view sums up your Management Team nicely. As my original post says, you truly are a horrible, horrible club.

Read more: Brighton, a horrible, horrible club (part 2) | DATM - Down At The Mac - Huddersfield Town Forum

:lolol: what a funny little man.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
It's always interesting to get another view on us other than some bias Crystal Palace crap.

It does seem that we get up other fans noses for "diving and cheating" - not something that I have noticed about us. I guess with a high proportion of Spanish/South American players and staff and our style of playing this is something that other teams fans in our division don't see much. In contrast to our style I have noted that a lot of Northern teams are dirty lumping bastards.

However, I think the Huddersfield chappie is carrying on the bad feeling that existing between Poyet And Lee Clark. IMO Gus has mellowed a lot this season.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Who cares what others think,we have put up with enough of teams lording it up over us over the years-we are entitled to success and good fortune.

To those that were genuinely sympathetic to our plight,i applaud and thank you,the others can watch with envy.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
It`s quite strange to be hated so much by a club that I almost forget exists until we play them.

A club? Don't you mean just a small collection of posters.

A club? Don't you mean just a small collection of posters.

No, that`s not what I mean Smarty-pants. I was keeping an eye on those filthy northern bastards yesterday and I noticed they didn`t cheer ANY of our goals. Not one of them. For me they are now our No1 rivals. Never mind Palace, this lot are scuuuuum! And they`re stadium is wonky.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
.......Be interested to see what the Lads say that have travelled down, listening on the radio it sounds like their Players are up to their tried and tested tactics of trying to get our Players booked / sent-off.

Poyet and his Boyfriend Taricco also up to their usual tricks from the bench.

I f*cking hate this bunch of c u n t s with a passion. I cannot begin to tell you how much I want to turn these w*nkers over

Clearly this knob didn't make the game...but what inspired such a misguided view?

A small number of their fans simply just cannot get over Gus waving invisible cards at their place 2 years ago. They forget what a tosser Clark - who since proved himself to be a good guy - was that day.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It's always interesting to get another view on us other than some bias Crystal Palace crap.

It does seem that we get up other fans noses for "diving and cheating" - not something that I have noticed about us. I guess with a high proportion of Spanish/South American players and staff and our style of playing this is something that other teams fans in our division don't see much. In contrast to our style I have noted that a lot of Northern teams are dirty lumping bastards.

However, I think the Huddersfield chappie is carrying on the bad feeling that existing between Poyet And Lee Clark. IMO Gus has mellowed a lot this season.

Clark was quite complimentary about us after thy came down earlier in the season ...I think the only players that seem to go down a bit easily are SD and Vicente ....Leo almost tries to stay on his feet too much (he's starting to learn how refs work over here) ..every team has players like tht...CKR the other week cud hardly remain upright

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
you were outclassed,outplayed and deserved nothing. wether or not the officials made mistakes 4-1 was the least the score should have been. i thought the ht fans supported their team well and i like their club, but i can,t see why they are moaning when anyone with a slight knowledge of the game would accept they deserved a mauling!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here