Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield v Wigan

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Huddersfield won't be top 6 for long now.

Derby closing fast, not forgetting Massive, Fulham and Villa, and surely Norwich will sort themselves out soon.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They were always in a false position.
Same as reading who will slide away very shortly now they're gonna be playing better teams than they have recently

Hmmm. Not so sure, I still think the Terriers will come good. Wagner is a good young manager in the Jurgen Klopp mould. I'd certainly beware them next season.

As much as I'd like to see it I don't see Reading dropping too far behind either. Japp Stam has a promising future ahead of him as a manager I think.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I could handle an Easter Monday promotion party at the Amex when we play Wigan tbh.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wildschutt was certainly impressive and I thought Wells' positional play was exceptional.
If either were on the January radar I'd be happy..
Was watching the u-23 match at the same time. Thought Towell looked like he could be the player we hoped he would be, a potential goal scoring midfielder.

Last edited:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Wildschutt was certainly impressive and I thought Wells' positional play was exceptional.
If either were on the January radar I'd be happy..
Was watching the u-23 match at the same time. Thought Towell looked like he could be the player we hoped he would be, a potential goal scoring midfielder.

All the praise tonight heaped on Wildschutt totally justified on the display we saw tonight, however, the Huddersfield back four got turned more often than a tram at the ''tram terminist'' - They were all awful. Were too tight on their opponent and got dragged out of position so I wouldn't be too quick to go spending the Chairman's money based on one performance on the telly of a player who couldn't make it at Middlesbrough and they didn't exactly demand a massive fee when they let him go. That should be a better guide as to how consistent he is as a player.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
I thought Huddersfield were poor tactically. You can't play a high line like that when your defenders are as slow as that. There were times when their entire back 4 had pushed up 10-15 yards into the opposition half. They were sitting ducks. None of the pundits seemed to notice this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here