Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield v Forest on SKY

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Except forest can't buy in January as their embargo won't be lifted til the summer

I'm sure they can if they get rid of one first. I'm sure the embargo is a 1 in, 1 out scenario type of thang....

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
It is in terms of loans or frees within a set wage structure. Needs to be on a capped salary. Pretty sure they can't spend cash on players

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'd rather watch DIRTY Den than Chris O'Grady

lesgrantham.jpg ???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Except forest can't buy in January as their embargo won't be lifted til the summer

I thought they could if they sold somebody for more so reduced their outlay. They could sell Dexter Blackstock for £150k and buy COG for £100k, I thought but it is so confusing the rules on this FFP penalty.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I thought they could if they sold somebody for more so reduced their outlay. They could sell Dexter Blackstock for £150k and buy COG for £100k, I thought but it is so confusing the rules on this FFP penalty.
That is correct as long as the outlay for the signing for this season ( and for subsequent embagoed seasons ), is less than 600K ( including wages and agent fees etc. )

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Used to be Butterfield. Now it's Lard.

OOps wrong side. (I can't delete the post.)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Forest's next 3 home games are Hull, Burnley and Ipswich (currently 3rd, 4th and 5th in the table).

Happy if they don't lose any of those.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here