Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Phew!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Ankergren injured? He was always a much better keeper than Brez imo, who always looks like an accident waiting to happen...

He was injured in training during the week according to Warren Aspinall

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Looking at the big picture... and not worrying all that much.

How often do you actually need your #3 keeper? And if things were ragged across the back today, how much of that was inevitable with the #3 keeper in? The regular unit works as a unit -- and this wasn't even Plan B, more like Plan D without Bridge, ElBad, etc, etc.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Looking at the big picture... and not worrying all that much.

How often do you actually need your #3 keeper? And if things were ragged across the back today, how much of that was inevitable with the #3 keeper in? The regular unit works as a unit -- and this wasn't even Plan B, more like Plan D without Bridge, ElBad, etc, etc.

Agree with that, not sure Casper would have been that much better though

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Looks we caught them on a bad day w/o Beckford and Vaughan. Barnes should have made the game safe. Got to score 50% of the good chances.

Our only outlet is through Buckley. It used to be Vicente. The result was more important than the performance. Beat a team in the top half of the table. Promotion teams are expected to win these sort of games.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Good win, well done lads.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
How many from our 'strikers' Barnes and CMS? Buckley is superb but he can't do it all on his own every game. Need someone to put away the chances our midfield are now creating.

dont care where they come from...if your worreid who is scoring i would ask about Crofts/Hammond and to a less extent Bridcutt than worry about strikers..imho

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
dont care where they come from...if your worreid who is scoring i would ask about Crofts/Hammond and to a less extent Bridcutt than worry about strikers..imho

So you expect our midfield to be scoring but not our strikers? If strikers aren't putting away chances, they should be dropped.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So you expect our midfield to be scoring but not our strikers? If strikers aren't putting away chances, they should be dropped.

I didnt say that....qualify strikers?..CMS..how many has he scored? i f u r going to call Barnes a striker..then its a fail...but he isent played an out and out..and if u call Barnes a striker..then u have to include buckley and he has 3 in last 2...so i reiterate...after getting 4 points from 2 away games and scoring 5...yur first comment is we need a striker...your opinion sure..i was merely querying it for the reasons stated

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Now we need Posh to take something off Blackburn, and we stay top 6!!!!

Yippeeeeeee!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here