piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
any radio links?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The Huddersfield crowd are very quiet. Could it be we're controlling the match?

The commentators seemed like they didn't want to disturb them when we scored. I heard that a goal had gone in but they didn't sound as excited as usual. I was wondering who had scored for a while.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What has happened to our tippy-tappy? We seem much more direct this year!

Sometimes we need to keep hold of the ball for a bit. Huddersfield must be pressing hard and forcing us to play more direct. And according to WA we are still controlling the game. It sounds like they are picking up too many loose balls, not in dangerous positions though. I don't think this will be an easy match. They are awkward opponents.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The commentators seemed like they didn't want to disturb them when we scored. I heard that a goal had gone in but they didn't sound as excited as usual. I was wondering who had scored for a while.
It sounded like Johnny had trouble working out whether it was a goal or not :)

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

You're not alone.We thought that it was Huddersfield as the commentators were so low key and would not say who had scored.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Funny about the :goal:

It did not seem to bring the normal jubilation. Perhaps, it was a surprise. Buckley is getting like Peter Ward and Bobby Z in that respect, getting goals out of nothing when they are not expected.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you plonk yourself in a nightclub, your in the right place to get a shag. But that doesn't mean your gunna get one, especially if your an ugly bastard.

Alright, ian holloway. Does that mean none of the other players want a shag since they don't go to the nightclub as often as Barnes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports