Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield town Fans Forum - Down at the Mac

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Have a look at their thread 'Brighton Saturday'. Thought it may be full of insightful comment about the game....unfortunately not. What a sad bunch some of them are. In fairness it seems that others have tried to challenge their brain dead fellow fans. Worth a look to see the challenge faced by football re 'homophobia'

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Saw that earlier....not much original material there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be fair normally they are very funny

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Refreshing amount of "shut up you homophobes" action on there. Well down majority of Hudds fans. There's more anti gayness on NSC some days.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
It all gets a bit boring after a while, some of its funny!, it's like saying all northeners are thick coal miners!.......their not!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It all gets a bit boring after a while, some of its funny!, it's like saying all northeners are thick coal miners!.......their not!

Aren't they? Well not anymore I suppose, not since thatcher shut all their coal mines. Now they're just thick unemployed ex coal miners.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
There's also a thread about Huddersfield V Leeds hoolies. Brings a whole new meaning to "The Wrong Side of the tracks" needs some Benny Hill music,

Aren't they? Well not anymore I suppose, not since thatcher shut all their coal mines. Now they're just thick unemployed ex coal miners.
I'm not someone who would normally jump to Thatcher's defence - particularly in relation to coal mining - but I think it's fair to say that most coal mines in the Huddersfield area closed during the reign of Queen Victoria.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Better than most other club's forums I've seen - at least some of them are taking a bit of a stand against it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here