Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
just brought 2, get in

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As reported on a previous thread some seats have never been sold for every match as they were kept back for transfers (eg Family Stand into South Stand) and the fan on crutches scenario moving to an aisle seat.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i feel there shouldnt be a empty seat on saturday as its the last game at withdean and also when we get the trophy and im only haveing my say

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i just hope everyone who has brought a ticket now come and make it the biggest crowd at withdean for the last game and they should do something about that little stand and get that in use for the last game but i know they wont

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
ok superphil bet there are still empty seats come saturday

There are always plenty of empty seats in our block, must have been a good 20-30 or so last week, a shame really. They are seats normally used by the WAGS, players friends and families, visiting teams F&F, referees, scouts, staff, etc, but at least if they are getting some of these back then they are being be made available to fans.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Quality - just nabbed one in B block. Presume these will be pick up at the ground jobs now, rather than posted? :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here