Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield thugs in the lectern

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Walked in the lectern yesterday and it seemed there was a bunch of "hooligans" all dressed in Christmas jumpers.

One of the cheeky *******s stole my packet of peanuts, wont be going there again!

Should have given them the line out of Mrs Brown's boys, something like: "Oi, I've spent the last two days sucking the chocolate off them!"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They were brighton fans u am sure saw them in the north and are there every week. One makes a strange noise when he is pissed like a squawk

Is that because he is female to male transgender but still sounds like a bird ???

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yeah saw them too, ugly ****ers the lot of em in fact the ridiculous tacky jumpers drew the eye away from the repugnant faces. The bloke that looked like Guppy was the best looking but I'm sure I never saw him buy a drink

I did apologise to him, poor fella I seriously thought it was guppy. his mates found it highly amusing..he didn't though.:lolol:

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
I did apologise to him, poor fella I seriously thought it was guppy. his mates found it highly amusing..he didn't though.:lolol:

Yes we found it very amusing and from this day forth he will now be known as Guppy. Anyone that knows the real Guppy is, I'm sure, well aware that it is not very flattering to be confused with him

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Walked in the lectern yesterday and it seemed there was a bunch of "hooligans" all dressed in Christmas jumpers.

One of the cheeky *******s stole my packet of peanuts, wont be going there again!

Why don't you pop in there again and ask politely for your peanuts I'm sure they will return them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here