Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield thugs in the lectern

The Guvnor

Dec 16, 2013
Walked in the lectern yesterday and it seemed there was a bunch of "hooligans" all dressed in Christmas jumpers.

One of the cheeky *******s stole my packet of peanuts, wont be going there again!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You should have smashed them up, but I reckon you didn't have the nuts.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
They were brighton fans u am sure saw them in the north and are there every week. One makes a strange noise when he is pissed like a squawk

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Yeah saw them too, ugly ****ers the lot of em in fact the ridiculous tacky jumpers drew the eye away from the repugnant faces. The bloke that looked like Guppy was the best looking but I'm sure I never saw him buy a drink

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Walked in the lectern yesterday and it seemed there was a bunch of "hooligans" all dressed in Christmas jumpers.

One of the cheeky *******s stole my packet of peanuts, wont be going there again!

They leader was probably the bellend who jumped down a few rows of seats to argue with the stewards or whatever it was the moron was doing

The Guvnor

Dec 16, 2013
Yeah saw them too, ugly ****ers the lot of em in fact the ridiculous tacky jumpers drew the eye away from the repugnant faces. The bloke that looked like Guppy was the best looking but I'm sure I never saw him buy a drink

Dont know what was worse the jumpers or the fact they had all been down sports direct and brought the same adidas trainers.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
They weren't thugs, they were 'nutters'. It is a well-known fact , among other sets of fans, that you should hold on to your nuts tightly when the 'Brighton nutters' are around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here