• More

Votes: 69 32.5%
  • Full on Oliver Reed mode

Votes: 10 4.7%

• Total voters

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Whilst the sun's out I'm drinking more , earlier . Currently enjoying a Hepworths Sussex Pale Ale

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
bottles.jpg

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Given two days a miss this week, rum and ginger beer tomorrow, giving Diet Coke a swerve as it's not good for me :eek:}

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Under control.........very little during the week, wine Fri/Sat typically but not big volumes. Don't tend to drink a lot of beer anyway so that hasn't been an issue

Online wine order due early next week - usually deliver within 48 hours, has taken over 3 weeks..............they are swamped

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Under control.........very little during the week, wine Fri/Sat typically but not big volumes. Don't tend to drink a lot of beer anyway so that hasn't been an issue

Online wine order due early next week - usually deliver within 48 hours, has taken over 3 weeks..............they are swamped

Yesterday I finally joined you as a Centurion. First time since 5th Form at school.
F*** knows how my sister’s horses got on there. I need a drink!
BC32F325-0C70-4CE9-81D8-680A5144D9C0.png

Attachments

• E790FCAB-9F6B-4E63-A9F6-87DE3280C256.jpeg
    E790FCAB-9F6B-4E63-A9F6-87DE3280C256.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 87

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Less, though I was never a heavy drinker. I'm drinking a glass of wine with dinner every other day and a bottle of Long Man on Saturday with a Curry Leaf cafe curry. I was drinking 3 bottles of wine a week + a number of pints of Harveys depending on whether I was at the football or the cricket. I am exercising regularly and do a daily Joe Wicks HIIT routine + 50 minutes pilates + a 10 - 20 mile bike ride most days. I've kept my weight down to c13 stone. So far so good.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Much, much less and not by design. I like a drink at home to unwind (much prefer drinking out though) but I've been hardly drinking at all during the lockdown. No idea why, just not fancying it.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Drinking out of boredom when I'm at home. Slow and steady, not getting drunk, but if I added up my units it'd be an 'Ale-Bingo Full House' for sure...

I've injured my back quite badly and would have used this time to run, get fit and lose weight. Instead, I've been laying flat on my back most days with my iPad on one side and a beer on the other. Not good... :down:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Hit a point where I got so outlandishly lonely that I figured I might as well knock the rum on the head and become productive beyond paid work just to troll myself.

The glorious result of this has been reorganising some spreadsheets for the local community support group.

Jimmy Grimble

Less, though I was never a heavy drinker. I'm drinking a glass of wine with dinner every other day and a bottle of Long Man on Saturday with a Curry Leaf cafe curry. I was drinking 3 bottles of wine a week + a number of pints of Harveys depending on whether I was at the football or the cricket. I am exercising regularly and do a daily Joe Wicks HIIT routine + 50 minutes pilates + a 10 - 20 mile bike ride most days. I've kept my weight down to c13 stone. So far so good.

That’s a pretty impressive amount of exercise!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Less for me. We're trying to keep as much to normal life as possible, so treating Friday night as normal with beers and bottle of wine. Don't normally drink during the week bar one offs a few times a month, so its been quite easy to keep that up. But the lack of boozing on a Saturday for football when I can get to the Amex, down the pub etc, has meant definitely less overall.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Stopped for this week as it's getting out of hand since the lockdown

Yep - also calling time, for a while at least, after enjoying two bottles of wine (ie to myself - I didn't share) on Saturday night. Most nights also see me start, and finish, a monster sack of crisps too.

Somewhat remarkably this is the first week in five where my weight didn't go up. I hate to think what my weight would be doing if I wasn't running 40+ miles each week.

On my run yesterday I thought I would stop drinking until pubs were open again. Then I got home from the run, sat in the sunny garden and had an ice-cold bottle of Corona. That's all I had yesterday though, so I'm claiming it as a victory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here